First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nope. If you have ever been in a cheap car, you will notice they usually have flashy designs in the seats fabric. Here is the Kia Soul as an example. You usually don’t see this in other classes of vehicles so I don’t know why Ford thought they had to do it in the bronco. It cheapens the vehicle if you ask me. If anything, the camo should be on the base version, not the top of the line.
02%20-%202010%20Kia%20Soul%204u+.jpg

Search “camo seat covers” at Walmart and you will see what I mean about the Walmart comment. Unless this is going to be your dedicated hunting rig, there’s no need for camo.
That’s your opinion... I’m happy with it... is it perfect fuck no but nothing is...

Everyone comes on here telling Ford how they would do it or how it should be done because they claim to be some damn expert...

For me it’s a rig I will beat the shit out of. Camping, throwing my gym bag after my workouts, hauling my mountain bike after a long muddy mountain ride.. if I want it pretty I would buy a Tahoe...
I don’t plan on taking my bronco to car shows to shine and polish unless that car show is on top of some mountain at the end of some fire road ...
Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s your opinion... I’m happy with it... is it perfect fuck no but nothing is...

Everyone comes on here telling Ford how they would do it or how it should be done because they claim to be some damn expert...

For me it’s a rig I will beat the shit out of. Camping, throwing my gym bag after my workouts, hauling my mountain bike after a long muddy mountain ride.. if I want it pretty I would buy a Tahoe...
I don’t plan on taking my bronco to car shows to shine and polish unless that car show is on top of some mountain at the end of some fire road ...
Awesome, I’m glad you like it and hope you enjoy it. I also will enjoy the extra 10k I will save by dropping down to BD to avoid that interior. I for one am glad people have a place to come and share their opinions about the bronco, regardless if I agree with them or not. It would be a boring world if everyone agreed on everything wouldn’t it?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, I’m glad you like it and hope you enjoy it. I also will enjoy the extra 10k I will save by dropping down to BD to avoid that interior. I for one am glad people have a place to come and share their opinions about the bronco, regardless if I agree with them or not. It would be a boring world if everyone agreed on everything wouldn’t it?
Opinions yep we all have them..
You do understand how coming to a thread for WT and then bashing that said model could irritate those of us that plan on purchasing said model..

It would be like coming to a BD thread to say bash the cheap looking plastic grill...

Makes really no sense since I’m not buying the BD...

Enjoy your rig... and have a great evening..

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly my Point.... when something comes with Power Seats.. it says so.. but so far, only the FE and the OB (and only with the Navy Leather) seems to have it. So is B&P really wrong?? I don't think it is. That what everyone said when it took away roof rails when you added the V6... turns out that IS true.

I'm with everyone else.. by the time we actually Order, I would hope that these mysteries are known. If you want leather.. then go for it. But if you are assuming you are getting Power... well I hope you are correct.
There's no wayyyy Ford is putting out 55k trims without powered seats (for leather). That would be a huge mark against them in automobile review magazines.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's no wayyyy Ford is putting out 55k trims without powered seats (for leather). That would be a huge mark against them in automobile review magazines.
Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator do it all the time. I guarantee that was a line item Ford thought it could cut out and no one would care. At least it is still on the leather.

Sponsored

ET1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea the wildtrak interior is awful. It pushed me to a different model. I couldn’t even come to terms with the leather (half leather really) for $2k? and it’s still looking terrible.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yea the wildtrak interior is awful. It pushed me to a different model. I couldn’t even come to terms with the leather (half leather really) for $2k? and it’s still looking terrible.
I personally think it's one of the nicest looking interiors and one of the reasons I switched from FE to Wildtrak. But that's just my humble opinion ?.
Different strokes for different folks and I thank Ford for giving us different interior selections. ?

Last edited:

Overland4912

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People crying about the interior are the same snowflakes who would complain about boring all black plastic interiors AKA wrangler. They will cry no matter what. Love the interior personally

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People crying about the interior are the same snowflakes who would complain about boring all black plastic interiors AKA wrangler. They will cry no matter what. Love the interior personally
Ya and I don’t get coming to a thread and complaining how ugly you think something is when you aren’t ordering it..

It’s like they are trying to confirm their decision by bashing someone else’s choice because that’s what it is..

Hey I know you guys are ordering the WT but hey don’t ya know that interior is so ugly...

Fuck I don’t go on other trim threads bashing their choices...

Gets damn old and pisses me off frankly ..

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My reservation is for the 4 door WT . . . and I am adding the leather without question (I'd love it if the MGV was a WT choice) . . . along with side steps, keyless keypad, floor liners, storage bags, LUX, tow package, tube doors and the canvas bimini top . . . but I have to admit - once I saw the interior I priced out an OBX with everything it took to get it as close the WT specs I am looking for (MIC top, keypad, floor liners, storage bags, 2.7, LUX, Sasquatch, tow, tube doors and canvas bimini) and I actually like the navy pier/gray interior . . . and the OBX ends up just about $100.00 more which is @$3.00/month over 36 months so it really comes down to the choice . . . and - personally - I am not that turned off by the seats in the WT but that beige dash is something I think will be tough to look at every mile . . . but who knows . . . I have an early reservation so will get this in (hopefully) spring or summer and will probably throw these choices, along with a similarly equipped Badlands (with the black MGV) back and forth until I get the call from my dealership in a couple weeks . . . at least I finally decided on a color!

Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My reservation is for the 4 door WT . . . and I am adding the leather without question (I'd love it if the MGV was a WT choice) . . . along with side steps, keyless keypad, floor liners, storage bags, LUX, tow package, tube doors and the canvas bimini top . . . but I have to admit - once I saw the interior I priced out an OBX with everything it took to get it as close the WT specs I am looking for (MIC top, keypad, floor liners, storage bags, 2.7, LUX, Sasquatch, tow, tube doors and canvas bimini) and I actually like the navy pier/gray interior . . . and the OBX ends up just about $100.00 more which is @$3.00/month over 36 months so it really comes down to the choice . . . and - personally - I am not that turned off by the seats in the WT but that beige dash is something I think will be tough to look at every mile . . . but who knows . . . I have an early reservation so will get this in (hopefully) spring or summer and will probably throw these choices, along with a similarly equipped Badlands (with the black MGV) back and forth until I get the call from my dealership in a couple weeks . . . at least I finally decided on a color!
that’s the great debate, the wildtrak/OBX model or Badlands. I want the sound deadening of the wildtrak but I just can’t give up MGV seats, gray grill and swaybar and my build is about $1k cheaper. Good luck on the decision, I don’t think you’ll be unhappy with either choice!

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
that’s the great debate, the wildtrak/OBX model or Badlands. I want the sound deadening of the wildtrak but I just can’t give up MGV seats, gray grill and swaybar and my build is about $1k cheaper. Good luck on the decision, I don’t think you’ll be unhappy with either choice!
Agreed! I’m definitely having a Bronco one way or the other!! I think the Badlands might be a nice choice - but want the steps and don’t care about the IFS disconnect - I’ll never rock crawl - and until I can possess the vehicle I don’t know if I’ll need the steps (my 5-1 105lb wife may disagree!) ... my off-roading will be mostly back roads and old logging trails - not real extreme - but do want the whole Sasquatch look ... mi do like the darker rings on the WT rims a little better, and Baja mode is fun (I’ve ran it in my Raptor a few times) but the beige dash is a tough sell ... good luck to you as well - either way I’m gonna love it (for at least 36 months!)

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed! I’m definitely having a Bronco one way or the other!! I think the Badlands might be a nice choice - but want the steps and don’t care about the IFS disconnect - I’ll never rock crawl - and until I can possess the vehicle I don’t know if I’ll need the steps (my 5-1 105lb wife may disagree!) ... my off-roading will be mostly back roads and old logging trails - not real extreme - but do want the whole Sasquatch look ... mi do like the darker rings on the WT rims a little better, and Baja mode is fun (I’ve ran it in my Raptor a few times) but the beige dash is a tough sell ... good luck to you as well - either way I’m gonna love it (for at least 36 months!)
When I asked my wife about steps (she’s 5’2”) she just told me she grew up with trucks so get whatever looks best haha.

I don’t need Sasquatch or the sway bar disconnect, but my OCD would go nuts with the missing dash button and I want for pure bragging rights.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I asked my wife about steps (she’s 5’2”) she just told me she grew up with trucks so get whatever looks best haha.

I don’t need Sasquatch or the sway bar disconnect, but my OCD would go nuts with the missing dash button and I want for pure bragging rights.
Yeah - I get that! That is how I feel about the Sasquatch . . . I think the Badlands with the tire and wheel upgrade alone looks nearly as good . . . but there is no way I want to pick up my vehicle and regret not having the Sasquatch package!!

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cancel your current reservation and immediately put in a new one, maybe?

That’d definitely put you in the line for MY22 at this point. And the way I understand it, MY22 orderers will have a chance to update configurations with MY22 options.

It may work to your benefit to lock in a MY21 price, but get the MY22 options *if* it works that way.
Better yet, keep your current reservation until the last minute, just in case things change with the B&P. It seems Ford is announcing new things weekly. Make a 2nd reservation for the MY22 just in case they don't offer the changes you are looking for in MY21.
Sponsored