First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly my Point.... when something comes with Power Seats.. it says so.. but so far, only the FE and the OB (and only with the Navy Leather) seems to have it. So is B&P really wrong?? I don't think it is.
The B&P is wrong. If you look in the comparison of the trims on the Ford site it shows power seats as options on other trims than OBX and FE.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak interior pictures? seats power
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's no wayyyy Ford is putting out 55k trims without powered seats (for leather). That would be a huge mark against them in automobile review magazines.
I Would hope so as well... but that is a big damn ASSumption don't you think? No way I'm adding a 2k option hoping that Ford got it right. If Power seats are an unknown at the point of order time... IMO it would be silly to commit to them.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I Would hope so as well... but that is a big damn ASSumption don't you think? No way I'm adding a 2k option hoping that Ford got it right. If Power seats are an unknown at the point of order time... IMO it would be silly to commit to them.
Its my only remaining question mark. I wouldnt have ever considered this vehicle not having power seats if not for this forum tbh. But now I wonder

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The B&P is wrong. If you look in the comparison of the trims on the Ford site it shows power seats as options on other trims than OBX and FE.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak interior pictures? seats power
With all due respect, i wish people would stop showing a screen shot of something saying its an option because that shows and proves nothing. It does not say it comes with the leather package so as gar as we know, power seats could be a late availability OPTION and that is why you don't see it as an add on in the B&P.

By all means, each to their own, but if you want to commit an extra 2k to an unsubstantiated "option" go for it. For me, I don’t think I want the ass burning, non-vented seats in the first place so I'm really not that concerned for myself...just trying to look out for fellow board members like the ones I used to try to convince there was no Factory 2" lift option.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With all due respect, i wish people would stop showing a screen shot of something saying its an option because that shows and proves nothing. It does not say it comes with the leather package so as gar as we know, power seats could be a late availability OPTION and that is why you don't see it as an add on in the B&P.

By all means, each to their own, but if you want to commit an extra 2k to an unsubstantiated "option" go for it. For me, I don’t think I want the ass burning, non-vented seats in the first place so I'm really not that concerned for myself...just trying to look out for fellow board members like the ones I used to try to convince there was no Factory 2" lift option.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak interior pictures? 69630370-2B30-47EA-9FD4-20AAB9BE0947

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

The way I understood it is you get thr power seats when you select the leather seat option. That's why it shows as (available option) on the b and p

I could be way wrong on that though

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And of course...BnP looks to have been updated... it now claims power seats for 4 door. Odd it is the same price for 2 door but they don't get it.

Mystery solved! Glad it worked out the way most were thinking

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Wildtrak interior pictures? Screenshot_20201128-153906_Chrome

I was wondering if the armrest for the second row in the four door changed? I don't think that I seen that before. Was it a possible update to the B&P?

Dartender

Wildtrak
First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does any one have some good pictures of the WT interior they can share?

And if the WT is going to come with the painted hardtop do we know how late in 2021 it will be?
I am sure you have probably seen this video already, but it gave me some good information after the fact. I wish I would have seen this before I ordered. I started from a place of wheels and equipment packages that we liked. I wish I would have known how horrible the Wildtrack interior colors were. Why not an all black offer??? 60k and these are the two color options. :(
Sponsored