Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mathews Curie Ford in Nokomis, FL, honored all pricing, gave me a great trade in price, and cheered for me along the way. Reggie in sales did a great job. Love the new Bronco. Wife needs the steps, so I might need to sale the Rock rails and Gatorbacks I ordered. RekGen son the way. Stickerfab bitched install on me (wasted money), Tufskinz Grill letter covers amazing, ordered black lugs through Levitttown. They wanted $3400 for extended warranty so Granger is up next, and ceramic window tint. 7/15/20 reservation date, 4/28/22 build date. NH Offrodeo in one week. Perfect timing.

D8A1FA02-EFAF-4843-ABAF-CD098CD03355.jpeg
Sponsored

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The wife and I just did the NH rodeo Tuesday. It was incredible. You’re going to have a blast.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you really waste money on Stickerfab, or was it the time you wasted doing it wrong four times without referencing the instructions?

Glad you finally got your ride!

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NH Offrodeo in one week. Perfect timing.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Lux Delivered Florida 7/15/20 Reservation D8A1FA02-EFAF-4843-ABAF-CD098CD03355
Enjoy NH off-roadeo. Did it back on the 20th. Rock climbing (and maybe mud slinging) fun. Don't expect to go over 20ish MPH.

If you are not familiar with New England, have an extended stay and looking for ideas reach out. Two hour drive radius gets you to a lot of history and attractions.

Congrats and have fun.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only on admiring the driveway more than the ride sitting on it?

And Stickerfab, well, it's not for everyone.
There are alternate vinyl distributors with zero customer service, a pompous approach, and comparable (and less) quality vinyl.

I find StickerFab's vinyl to be on-par with automotive grade materials for their exterior products, and most times better. I've laid literally thousands of feet of it in my time and know what crappy vinyl looks and feels like.
It's not easy to do on surfaces with compound curves without some know-how, patience, and a heat gun. Ask anyone who has ever applied Avery or 3M brand wraps, two of the best in the biz.

I've screwed up my fair share of it before I got the hang of it, and StickerFab is the ONLY supplier I've ever known who ships you multiple/extra products in anticipation you may struggle and mess up the first attempt. He even goes as far as making install videos of each product, and points you in the direction of some application products that aid in it. Ones that are a step beyond Dawn and water and a credit card for a squeegie.

Most of them are like "Well, you flubbed it, pal. I'll be more than happy to sell you another one at the same price."

Sorry/not sorry. I'll stick up for him every chance I get. He's been top-notch on customer service and intent since day#1 with me and everyone I know on here who has purchased his products.

*Congrats on the delivery and positive dealer experience, and again, awesome driveway.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stickerfab bitched install on me (wasted money)
Enough with your bitching. You posted a separate thread that didn't garner the sympathy that you were looking for yesterday. Stickerfab offered to send you a replacement to which you replied, "I'd love to try again".

At what point does an educated man (you boasted about your 3 degrees) seek out and follow the instructions? Maybe with your obvious disposable income, you quit putting stickers on vehicles and opt for the real thing. Quit bitching about your inability to apply a sticker and the tremendous waste of money of buying stickers.

OP
OP

Padawan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually no. He hasn’t offered to mail another.
This forum is for each person’s experiences with manufacturers. From Ford, to comparing window rattle, to bad dealerships. I wonder if you are a paid rep for the company? My experience sucked. Both email and his comments here. If other people enjoy the product, then that sample size will dilute my experience. I ordered 4, and he can’t send another? I’ll complain all day because that is MY experience, not yours. Move along on the thread or don’t read it. I will compliment who is a great product as well. They already complained and locked the thread out😂.

Enough with your bitching. You posted a separate thread that didn't garner the sympathy that you were looking for yesterday. Stickerfab offered to send you a replacement to which you replied, "I'd love to try again".

At what point does an educated man (you boasted about your 3 degrees) seek out and follow the instructions? Maybe with your obvious disposable income, you quit putting stickers on vehicles and opt for the real thing. Quit bitching about your inability to apply a sticker and the tremendous waste of money of buying stickers.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stickerfab bitched install on me (wasted money)
Actually no. He hasn’t offered to mail another.
This forum is for each person’s experiences with manufacturers. From Ford, to comparing window rattle, to bad dealerships. I wonder if you are a paid rep for the company? My experience sucked. Both email and his comments here. If other people enjoy the product, then that sample size will dilute my experience. I ordered 4, and he can’t send another? I’ll complain all day because that is MY experience, not yours. Move along on the thread or don’t read it. I will compliment who is a great product as well. They already complained and locked the thread out😂.
Pro-tip: Learn when to take the “L” and move on with your life.

In the meantime… IBTL!

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Lux Delivered Florida 7/15/20 Reservation 9043F18E-7468-4DC0-B410-037E1BC010D1

Last edited:
OP
OP

Padawan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly bro😂. I’m a dumb idiot on them for sure. As I said in other thread, if you are not good at that stuff, like me, nope. I’m sure easy if I had. An instruction sheet would help future users for sure.

Did you really waste money on Stickerfab, or was it the time you wasted doing it wrong four times without referencing the instructions?

OP
OP

Padawan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! Loved 15 minutes from Mount Washington for years. Love NH. That was back in the old GS/KTM days. Advrider is great for trailheads if you like some secret spots👍

Enjoy NH off-roadeo. Did it back on the 20th. Rock climbing (and maybe mud slinging) fun. Don't expect to go over 20ish MPH.

If you are not familiar with New England, have an extended stay and looking for ideas reach out. Two hour drive radius gets you to a lot of history and attractions.

Congrats and have fun.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger is up next, and ceramic window tint.
For the love of all that is Holy....
I beg of you, with tears in my eyes ...
do not attempt the window tint install yourself.

If you fuck that up too, we'll never hear the end of it!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the love of all that is Holy....
I beg of you, with tears in my eyes ...
do not attempt the window tint install yourself.

If you fuck that up too, we'll never hear the end of it!
I was going to include a pic about bubbles, but Google images gets weird.

OP
OP

Padawan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just installed a new V8 engine. No troubles. Couldn’t put the 492 stickers on side panels though😂. Window tint😂😂😂. I should actually have a channel of me fucking shit up on install.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Window tint😂😂😂. I should actually have a channel of me fucking shit up on install.
Flaming the fuck out of 3M for making crap window tints and wraps! 😂😄😁

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Exactly, don’t hijack the thread with your bitch fest. Your bronco is awesome
Sponsored