Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrack 4D net price = $50,970.
Big Bend 4D with auto 2.7 / sasquatch / mid package / hard top / aux switch and signature lights = $48,240.

Reassure me no one here is paying $2,730 only to get worst interior color, miss matched mirror paint, a sticker and baja mode?

In most vehicle today, getting a higher trim means it’s less expensive than adding all the options of that trim individually. It seems it’s the contrary on the Bronco.
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome to Ford, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. 17rzbd

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wildtrak does have some things over the built up Big Bend. Wildtrak in this case is a blackout/appearance package (different style gloss black grill, gloss black mirror caps, black Bronco emblem) with all black Sasquatch wheels and comes with body-colored door handles. People do care about the appearance quite a bit and blackout trims do command some sort of premium from the factory. It gives access higher options (High/Lux), leather seats and Cyber Orange color. It may have some hidden features that aren’t very clear right now the higher trims get like high level instrument panel. It may have higher resale value due to the higher trim versus built up lower trim. I do think it lost a lot of its value without the black painted modular top which really completed the look.

I think in the specific case that you outlined, yes the extra cost isn’t worth the premium (at least to me). I think for someone who wants the look or additional options the difference could be worth it.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just tried to build a Big Ben spec'ed out like my Wildtrak. No luxury package option, No Leather interior option, No Black Grille, Mirrors & Emblems, No Hood Decal. No Thank you. Comparing a Wildtrak to a Big Ben makes No sense at all. ?
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. a2b15b73f6a3dfbb0814994301525a69

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s the same way from black diamond to badlands and from badlands to first edition and from big bend to outer banks and really from base to big bend as well. What you really mostly pay for is the ability to add more options(and cost) with mainly minor differences otherwise. Especially if you’re adding squatch to both trims. If you don’t get those extra options then no it basically doesn’t make sense. But without the limit on options to certain trims, ford would basically only have like 2 maybe 3 trims. And there’s extra options people specifically want and will pay for, so they’ll get the trim where they can add that option. If they can deal without that option, they’ll get the lower trim where it’s not available.

Wildtrak does have an extra goat mode over big bend, so there’s that I guess.

First Name
Baylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is the latest you can decide between a 2 or 4 door? I reserved a 4 door but want to go back two door instead for me and my wife.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the latest you can decide between a 2 or 4 door? I reserved a 4 door but want to go back two door instead for me and my wife.
When you actually place your order with your dealer. That’s when you choose trim and door count.

First Name
Baylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank God? thanks man. I am going Carb gray, 2Dr, Sas Pack, Base. Wbu?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t forget the 7th GOAT Mode and hood graphics.

I’m going Wildtrak because I want the High Pkg.
That particular GOAT mode though, according to the matrix anyway, seems to be essentially another "Sport" mode.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's how I see the Big Bend Trim .. the jump from Base to BB is crazy and not worth it. And comparing BB to the BD it's a no brainer BD value is much greater with exception of the signature lights .. I take MGV and washout over the signature lights...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrack 4D net price = $50,970.
Big Bend 4D with auto 2.7 / sasquatch / mid package / hard top / aux switch and signature lights = $48,240.

Reassure me no one here is paying $2,730 only to get worst interior color, miss matched mirror paint, a sticker and baja mode?

In most vehicle today, getting a higher trim means it’s less expensive than adding all the options of that trim individually. It seems it’s the contrary on the Bronco.
BB doesn't have available options that some people want. You do you.
Sponsored