cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WT trim makes zero sense... I don't understand why they didn't give it "something" exclusive to set itself apart from the other trims?

Maybe a different "Baja" style bumper... upgraded fox shocks... etc.

Only thing they gave it exclusively was an ugly brown dash! LOL
Man, people like you speak for all humanity like you're opinion is all that matters. I LOVE MY INTERIOR!! I love my leather seats! In fact, I wouldn't trade my cousin for his marine-grade any day! So, you enjoy yours and I'll enjoy mine!
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why is that?
Doesnā€™t come standard with steel bash plates or steel bumpers. You can option it that way (minus steel rear bumper) but if you do, you then lose the roof racks and crossbars.

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, people like you speak for all humanity like you're opinion is all that matters. I LOVE MY INTERIOR!! I love my leather seats! In fact, I wouldn't trade my cousin for his marine-grade any day! So, you enjoy yours and I'll enjoy mine!
Who said I'm speaking for all of humanity? Or that my opinion is all that matters?

Lighten up just a tad. Clearly that's just MY opinion on it... I'm not preaching gospel here.

I'm happy you like it, I know many do.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WT trim makes zero sense... I don't understand why they didn't give it "something" exclusive to set itself apart from the other trims?

Only thing they gave it exclusively was an ugly brown dash! LOL
They did make it uniqueā€¦.itā€™s the only trim (like the FE) that comes exclusively with Sasquatch, 2.7L, Auto and (again like the FE) and blacked out appearance pkg (grill, wheels, emblem). Itā€™s also the only trim (other than FE) that has its own unique graphics package. Itā€™s virtually identical to the FE (minus different graphics pkg, swapped GOAT modes Sport/Rock Crawl) and the WT has the unique digital camo print cloth seats. Also, because it comes standard with non-steel
Bumpers and bash plates you can add the roof racks and crossbars to it without exceeding weight limitations. It used to be even more unique when it came with gloss painted modular roof, mirror caps and body colored door handles however.
All in all, if you like the looks of the the FE youā€™ll most likely gravitate to the WTā€¦..unless the auto swaybar disco and washout interior is a deal breaker.
Iā€™ve bounced back and forth between BL and WT a couple times but have settled comfortably in the WT camp for its unique, polished appearance and cost for what I get, and how I intend to use it.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They did make it uniqueā€¦.itā€™s the only trim (like the FE) that comes exclusively with Sasquatch, 2.7L, Auto and (again like the FE) and blacked out appearance pkg (grill, wheels, emblem). Itā€™s also the only trim (other than FE) that has its own unique graphics package. Itā€™s virtually identical to the FE (minus different graphics pkg, swapped GOAT modes Sport/Rock Crawl) and the WT has the unique digital camo print cloth seats. Also, because it comes standard with non-steel
Bumpers and bash plates you can add the roof racks and crossbars to it without exceeding weight limitations. It used to be even more unique when it came with gloss painted modular roof, mirror caps and body colored door handles however.
All in all, if you like the looks of the the FE youā€™ll most likely gravitate to the WTā€¦..unless the auto swaybar disco and washout interior is a deal breaker.
Iā€™ve bounced back and forth between BL and WT a couple times but have settled comfortably in the WT camp for its unique, polished appearance and cost for what I get, and how I intend to use it.
Very well said. Most people get hung up on the removal of the painted mirror caps and door handles and say the WT trim is now pointless. If those two things are important they can be easily swapped and added as many others on here have done. Yes, it's an additional cost but if that's the look you want to resemble the '21 WT then it can be had pretty easily.

Sponsored
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak does have some things over the built up Big Bend. Wildtrak in this case is a blackout/appearance package (different style gloss black grill, gloss black mirror caps, black Bronco emblem) with all black Sasquatch wheels and comes with body-colored door handles. People do care about the appearance quite a bit and blackout trims do command some sort of premium from the factory. It gives access higher options (High/Lux), leather seats and Cyber Orange color. It may have some hidden features that arenā€™t very clear right now the higher trims get like high level instrument panel. It may have higher resale value due to the higher trim versus built up lower trim. I do think it lost a lot of its value without the black painted modular top which really completed the look.

I think in the specific case that you outlined, yes the extra cost isnā€™t worth the premium (at least to me). I think for someone who wants the look or additional options the difference could be worth it.
Color matching handles and painted mirror caps no longer come on MY 22 :(

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When B&P first came out, Iā€™ve had laid money that Black Diamond would have been the most popular trimā€¦..was really surprised that, overall BL ended up being by far the plurality winner (what is it, over 40% of all trims?).

I guess that high/lux package was really a seller.

First Name
Dimitris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrack 4D net price = $50,970.
Big Bend 4D with auto 2.7 / sasquatch / mid package / hard top / aux switch and signature lights = $48,240.

Reassure me no one here is paying $2,730 only to get worst interior color, miss matched mirror paint, a sticker and baja mode?

In most vehicle today, getting a higher trim means itā€™s less expensive than adding all the options of that trim individually. It seems itā€™s the contrary on the Bronco.
Because you don.t have a Wildtrek! Sport mode is the best! Very Aggressive power output! Must have! will smoke other models. I have a 2dr Wildtrak.
Sponsored