Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved the Wildtrak 4 door. I’ve looked at every other model and can only get everything I want on the WT or an optioned up OBX -
Sasquatch
MIC Roof
Sound deadening
Tube Steps
Leather power seating
Lux (and outside of the garage door opener I want everything the High and Lux packages have ... I’ll be in this car 90 minutes a day back and forth to work and have been spoiled by ACC ... and I travel a lot and utilize the tech a great deal)
Tow pkg
Keyless entry pad
Canvas Bimini
Either way I’m just under 60k ... while I don’t love the WT interior colors - especially the beige dash - I do prefer the wheels over the OBX ... so that the way I’m going. Big Bend doesn’t get me anywhere near the options I want in a vehicle ... obviously there’s a price difference but choosing what I want doesn’t make me any less intelligent than the person who opts for Base or BB due to the cost preference.
I was all in on WT. Love the black accents. But the more I thought about it, the more I decided I didn't want carpet or leather seats. MGV and washout plus the mod top late availability pushed me to badlands. Good job ford...
Sponsored

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm getting a better looking grill, better looking wheels, better looking door handles + mirrors as well as access to better packages like the high package and possibly leather seats on my Wildtrak. I really like the digital camo cloth seats but have always had leather in my daily driver so still undecided there. I LOVE the good graphic as well as the side graphics with the mountains. Stock Wildtrack > Fully loaded Big Bend.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was all in on WT. Love the black accents. But the more I thought about it, the more I decided I didn't want carpet or leather seats. MGV and washout plus the mod top late availability pushed me to badlands. Good job ford...
I agree on the carpet. I’ll also add the floor liners - do like the idea of the washout floor but will need the tube steps which are unavailable on badlands. And want power seats - actually would go with the MGV if offered in OBX or WT and powered.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh definitely. Wouldn’t wanna catch the Rona.

Sponsored

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just tried to build a Big Ben spec'ed out like my Wildtrak. No luxury package option, No Leather interior option, No Black Grille, Mirrors & Emblems, No Hood Decal. No Thank you. Comparing a Wildtrak to a Big Ben makes No sense at all. ?
a2b15b73f6a3dfbb0814994301525a69.gif
No Cool Headlights

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can use that name if you name your first album “Hood Graphix”
Track 1: MIC Top Blues
Track 2: Lookin' for a Tiny Trailer
Track 3: Build, Price, and Confused
Track 4: Steelies in the Night
Track 5: BadMan Squatch Shuffle
Track 6: Over Hills and Outer Banks
Track 7: Money (remix)

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved the Wildtrak 4 door. I’ve looked at every other model and can only get everything I want on the WT or an optioned up OBX -

Leather power seating
Wild track doesn't have power seats on the leather. only the navy pier on OBX and FE says it has power seats, and only on the 4 door for some reason?

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wild track doesn't have power seats on the leather. only the navy pier on OBX and FE says it has power seats, and only on the 4 door for some reason?
I think it's a glich on the canadian B&P. If you look at the US B&P the WT have the power seat with leather option.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wild track would be perfect if it weren’t for the shitty interior. I planned on getting one until the reveal. Everything else about it is awesome.

Sponsored

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it's a glich on the canadian B&P. If you look at the US B&P the WT have the power seat with leather option.
WTF, you are 100% correct. Unless that is a difference with the candian WT, which makes zero sense... We can't rely on the B&P for anything, feel like I'm going to have no idea what i'm ordering until it arrives at the dealer

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wild track would be perfect if it weren’t for the shitty interior. I planned on getting one until the reveal. Everything else about it is awesome.
Agreed, I was about to say i agree with the title of this thread, but not the OP. WT is an asthetic package with only one color choice... Functionally WT is a cheaper BL if you don't need the sway bar disco and steel bumpers, but now I have to get those as it's cheaper than re-doing the interior. at least i'll have all the hero switches filled in, lol.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wildtrak does have some things over the built up Big Bend. Wildtrak in this case is a blackout/appearance package (different style gloss black grill, gloss black mirror caps, black Bronco emblem) with all black Sasquatch wheels and comes with body-colored door handles. People do care about the appearance quite a bit and blackout trims do command some sort of premium from the factory. It gives access higher options (High/Lux), leather seats and Cyber Orange color. It may have some hidden features that aren’t very clear right now the higher trims get like high level instrument panel. It may have higher resale value due to the higher trim versus built up lower trim. I do think it lost a lot of its value without the black painted modular top which really completed the look.

I think in the specific case that you outlined, yes the extra cost isn’t worth the premium (at least to me). I think for someone who wants the look or additional options the difference could be worth it.
I’m getting the WT and think it’s well worth it plus I love the two tone leather interior. I also prefer the black grille and body color handles and option to get the high or lux package.

B5580488-00E1-482D-A41F-789D1F2F4FBD.jpeg
Sponsored