Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WTF, you are 100% correct. Unless that is a difference with the candian WT, which makes zero sense... We can't rely on the B&P for anything, feel like I'm going to have no idea what i'm ordering until it arrives at the dealer
At the end of the day, B&P is there to just give people a general idea of what options there are and a ballpark as to what it'll cost.

The (yet to be released) order guide is what we really need to finally hone in firmly on what is/isn't available with what.
Sponsored

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At the end of the day, B&P is there to just give people a general idea of what options there are and a ballpark as to what it'll cost.

The (yet to be released) order guide is what we really need to finally hone in firmly on what is/isn't available with what.
Not when the dealers, and ford, are saying to use it to spec your build and bring it into the dealer to order with... It shouldn't be a general idea, it should be accurate to the order sheet, it just isn't.

Once the order sheet is released we'll all need a while to analyse it and make sure we haven't been making decisions based on fiction.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wild track doesn't have power seats on the leather. only the navy pier on OBX and FE says it has power seats, and only on the 4 door for some reason?
Apparently that’s a glitch on the build and peice - of not then it makes it an easy decision because the navy power/Gray leather would be my preferred interior so I’ll go OBX with all the options mentioned above and still below my goal of under 60k.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wild track doesn't have power seats on the leather. only the navy pier on OBX and FE says it has power seats, and only on the 4 door for some reason?
And ... my dealer is 100% sure the leather in all trims (4 door) is power and will ensure that is the case before I order. It’s a major issue if not ...

Sponsored

WhupthatTrick

Badlands
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hey everyone out there, does anyone know if you buy the hard top do you also get the soft top, or is it better to buy the hard top separately so that you can get soft top
with bronco purchase

Danager

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hey everyone out there, does anyone know if you buy the hard top do you also get the soft top, or is it better to buy the hard top separately so that you can get soft top
with bronco purchase
Dual tops are not an option available immediately. I’m going with a 4 door Wildtrak. I’m getting the MIC top with the truck. Not a fan of how the side windows wrinkle when lifting up the Ford soft top. Will see what the aftermarket offers for a soft top. Maybe some different/better options. Will surely be less expensive than Ford pricing.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And ... my dealer is 100% sure the leather in all trims (4 door) is power and will ensure that is the case before I order. It’s a major issue if not ...
No power seats for 2 door regardless of model.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The topic of value between the trims has been discussed in a multitude of threads. Everyone has their own idea of what is worth what and why this option is not worth upgrading for but this other option is.
Since Ford decided to go with 6 trim levels and not with 3 or 4 it makes it difficult to have obvious value between trims that are either one up or one down from each other. At this decision level customers are really just deciding what they want in a Bronco - what is valuable to them. Once you start jumping multiple trim levels then the math changes. You can option out a lower trim level and get ‘close’ to an upper one, but I believe that once you look at the details of everything the upper trim offers the ‘$2500 saved’ is not really a savings at all.
I am probably getting a base with SAS. I could fool myself and tout that I am getting the same rig as a BL for $6K less, but that is just not true. The BL is priced higher because you get more. Off-road capability wise - they are very close ( Disco bar setting the BL apart). But the BL offers much more outside of off-road capability than the base.
just my 2 cents.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wildtrack 4D net price = $50,970.
Big Bend 4D with auto 2.7 / sasquatch / mid package / hard top / aux switch and signature lights = $48,240.

Reassure me no one here is paying $2,730 only to get worst interior color, miss matched mirror paint, a sticker and baja mode?

In most vehicle today, getting a higher trim means it’s less expensive than adding all the options of that trim individually. It seems it’s the contrary on the Bronco.
I reall
Big Bend 4D with auto 2.7 / sasquatch / mid package / hard top / aux switch and signature lights = $48,240.

Reassure me no one here is paying $2,730 only to get worst interior color, miss matched mirror paint, a sticker and baja mode?

In most vehicle today, getting a higher trim means it’s less expensive than adding all the options of that trim individually. It seems it’s the contrary on the Bronco.
I’m really tired of people hating on the WT! If it’s not for you then fine. I personally don’t like any of the models from OB on down, but I don’t feel the need to post about it.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was originally all over the wildtrak but I was hoping for a mostly black interior, especially the seats. Now I'm in a similar boat between black diamond and badlands. I want Sasquatch, 2.7 auto, mid package, 2 tops when available. On B&P now the badlands is is about $3500 more than the black diamond how I would configure. Is that worth it for sway bar disconnect, sig headlights, and some cosmetic differences? I'll have to see in person to tell. Good thing I'm 18 months away from buying.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reall

I’m really tired of people hating on the WT! If it’s not for you then fine. I personally don’t like any of the models from OB on down, but I don’t feel the need to post about it.
Ditto. Wildtrak for me all the way. Loving the options and loving the Sandstone interior. Nothing but Nice in my book.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. IS4.PNG

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

umm, Big Bend shares some of the same the same interior colors as wild track. so based on your logic (worst interior colors), why go with either?

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And WildTrak does have the upgraded instrument cluster/screen (the one you see behind the steering wheel) whereas the BB has the base instrument cluster.
I'm still in the dark on the two different instrument clusters. Any pics out there anyone is aware of?
Sponsored