Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read something in the forum a few months ago that they will be built a little later because the demand is greater for the 4 Dr option.
Interesting, thanks. I guess we won't know for sure until they start rolling off the line
Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m planning on a Badlands build with MGV, but just to play devils advocate on the topic of WT interior...

Is the Wildtrack interior really that bad? I mean, assuming you upgrade to leather, how is it really that much different than the F-250 Limited interior (the nicest super duty interior available which I don’t hear nearly this much whining about)...??

I have a 2019 F-250 Lariat (boring black “leather” seats), and I’d kill for that Limited interior!

A28E2A63-6C4C-4A5F-8C13-A6C55A58826C.jpeg
The more I start thinking about it, the Camo option is better, but it's a personal preference. When I start thinking about possible mishaps on seats, I won't get as concerned with the seats.

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How did you come to that graphic?
Took from these threads:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...es-reservation-timestamp-2-or-4-dr-trim.9176/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-reservation-holders-please-fill-this-out.9178/

As someone else pointed out this is a small sample from a skewed demographic but I thought it was still interesting to see what others were choosing. There are certainly options/trims that will be more popular among non-forum folks; heck if you go by the forum you'd think everyone is getting the manual but in the big picture a small percentage will be sold.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m planning on a Badlands build with MGV, but just to play devils advocate on the topic of WT interior...

Is the Wildtrack interior really that bad? I mean, assuming you upgrade to leather, how is it really that much different than the F-250 Limited interior (the nicest super duty interior available which I don’t hear nearly this much whining about)...??

I have a 2019 F-250 Lariat (boring black “leather” seats), and I’d kill for that Limited interior!

A28E2A63-6C4C-4A5F-8C13-A6C55A58826C.jpeg
It isn't, really.

From a design perspective, I will say having Wildtrak basically be the "black package" option (with its gloss black grille, mirror caps, wheels, and roof - when available), it does seem odd that the interior wouldn't also be black. But that doesn't mean it doesn't look good. At least not having the option of an all-black interior is interesting, though.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just making a visual representation as to what the original poster in this thread was articulating. And no, you can not do this with most vehicles of differing trim levels, there is usually something very distinctive to each one, in this case there is not.
Wildtrak basically gets the blackout package: top (formerly), mirrors, grille, wheel rings, and bronco emblem. That's absolutely visually distinct.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are things that most motor guys like me can easily do and much cheaper than the almost $3000 Ford is charging for that trim level. But yes, it is visually different and if that type of mod is beyond someones capabilities to do then they should absolutely buy it from Ford.
ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-small.gif

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read something in the forum a few months ago that they will be built a little later because the demand is greater for the 4 Dr option.
Bunch of garbage. There is desire for 4dr and 2dr. they will be building both on the line at the same time.

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In the world before we were able to B&P/order our fully optioned Broncos at 2k below invoice, the Wildtrak would have made more sense - if it was a dealer-ordered package vs a customer-ordered vehicle.

Let's say if a potential $$$$ customer went to Crapside Ford in San Antonio, and they had 5 Base 2.3L, 2 BD (2.3), 0 BL, but 2 Wildtraks, what do you think said $$$$ customer might opt for?

Yes, I chose the Wildtrak, but I might change my mind - then again, I might not. Although I am not a mallrat, I don't live near any mountains, and ranches in Texas are private property.

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also don't forget about the visually striking and aesthetically pleasing fender emblem that let's everyone who sees you instantly know that you have arrived in a WILDTRAK BRONCO! :ROFLMAO:
I can only hear this in a Doug DeMuro voice...

Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. ddm

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry but this is the total opposite mindset. Why would anyone buy a lower trimmed version when for just a tad more you could jump to the top. The value and resell would be so much higher on a WT no matter how you optioned out a lower trim.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good point, higher trim will always have better resale value.
Higher by dollars of course, but not by percentage. I thought Rubis had the best resale for Jeep, but looked when someone said Sport does...and Sport does hold its value best as a percentage of price paid.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just making a visual representation as to what the original poster in this thread was articulating. And no, you can not do this with most vehicles of differing trim levels, there is usually something very distinctive to each one, in this case there is not.
Sure, if you ignore everything that makes it visually distinct, they're completely the same! lol

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Let me see if I can make some sense for you of where I am coming from.

On the Wildtrak vs the Big Bend Sasquatch yeah they have some little subtle differences but not really a huge thing. I mean seriously a shiny black grill vs a satin one, black trim rings on the wheels, a different fender badge and lastly shiny black mirrors instead of again the satin ones. I'm not including the top because the original poster included optioning the Big Bend with the same. Ok you say that is visually distinctive and technically that is correct but me personally I think that it is kinda cheesy on Ford's part.

Now let's compare a Ford Raptor vs a regular F-150, now that's what I say being visually distinctive is all about. The Raptor has a totally different grill, all four fenders are flared out much wider, the hood is totally different, it has huge graphics on the fenders, the tail gate is totally different and the exhaust is not anywhere like the standard F-150. Now that is what I'm talking about as to being visually different. But hey, if you find a trim different because some of the satin parts are now painted shiny black and it has a different fender badge then all I can say is Ford loves guys like you. You will pay extra coin to get a trim level that literally cost them next to nothing. :ROFLMAO: What say you RMC? :rolleyes:
If the plan is to stay with a mid package and non-leather seats then yeah the BB is the way to go. Value is defined differently by each buyer, I want leather (and can live with the 2 tone) I want sport mode because coming out of my Cayenne I'm gonna need something zippy and fun, but I also want the premium sound system - I don't have the time or desire to try and build a custom sound system. But to come here and say it doesn't make any sense - doesn't make any sense. People shouldn't be shamed for wanting to buy their vehicle where they will spend alot of time - the way they want and option it however they want. If someone feels the need to talk themselves into a lesser trim level - it's kind of a shitty way to go about it. DO what ever makes you happy and be happy for others doing the same.
Sponsored