First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You don't get the additional sound deadening on either model until you option up to the High package, in which case either would be equal. The carpet in the Wildtrack may be ever-so-slightly quieter than the rubber in the Badlands, but rubber is a good sound isolator. I'm going with that plus the additional sound deadening in the roof and banking on that being quiet enough.
when I try to add sound deadening headliner to badlands it wonā€™t work if you select 2.7l engine but does work on wildtrak. Will need to check if that changed.

definitely getting high package on any model I order for the 360 cameras and body sound deadening.

im still leaning badlands for the MGV and rubber floors but everyday I change my mind.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when I try to add sound deadening headliner to badlands it wonā€™t work if you select 2.7l engine but does work on wildtrak. Will need to check if that changed.

definitely getting high package on any model I order for the 360 cameras and body sound deadening.

im still leaning badlands for the MGV and rubber floors but everyday I change my mind.
Not sure if you're building a 4-door, but I've been able to add the sound-deadening headliner to my 2-door build for as long as I've tried. Including when optioned with the 2.7 and a bunch of other things.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.57.55 PM

Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.58.10 PM

Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.58.22 PM

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if you're building a 4-door, but I've been able to add the sound-deadening headliner to my 2-door build for as long as I've tried. Including when optioned with the 2.7 and a bunch of other things.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.58.22 PM

yeah thatā€™s the issue then, Iā€™m doing a 4 door.

and enjoy that build, going to be incredible!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think a lot of people getting their first off road vehicle with a good budget will be drawn to the wildtrak. Black accents, sport and Baja modes with big engine (speed on and off road), quieter than badlands with carpet and sound deadening options. Plastic bumpers should be less intimidating than steel as well.

I think if interior wasnā€™t so divisive it would get a much better rap on this forum.
What's "intimidating" about a steel bumper?

Upora

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2013 BMW 135i LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are certain options like those in LUX PKG that are available on Wildtrack and not Big Bend.
They sort of force you into Wildtrack if you want those options.
LUX starts at OB, you don't have to resort to Wild Track

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Exactly - and in all fairness the Ford steel from the BL and even the capable bumpers are nothing to write home about...Throw on a Warn Elite or a Warn Ascent...then we're talking.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only way Wildtrak will ever sell well is if they get rid of that hideous interior. That trim is on the wrong side of $50k to be looking like that.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Normal SUVā€˜s donā€™t come with steel bumpers and steel skid plates, including most of the Jeeps on the road. Most trucks donā€™t either.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Only way Wildtrak will ever sell well is if they get rid of that hideous interior. That trim is on the wrong side of $50k to be looking like that.
Actually the gorgeous Sandstone/ Black interior is one of the reasons I'm buying the Wildtrak.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak makes no sense at all. GoodnaturedPastelInsect-size_restricted

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know I'm not the only one who disagrees. Having an all dark/black interior is boring and has no character. Who would want to buy a black car, with black windows, black wheels. And black interior?

Reminds me of a time not that long ago when I got into my buddy's high end Benz and the first thing I noticed was a big "Analog" clock in the dash and I was like WTF? Why would someone spend that much money on a car that doesn't even show you the time right... and then I was nicely educated that many high ends actually do the same thing.

It all boils down to taste...like wearing paints that can't seem to cover your boxers.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I'm not the only one who disagrees. Having an all dark/black interior is boring and has no character. Who would want to buy a black car, with black windows, black wheels. And black interior?

Reminds me of a time not that long ago when I got into my buddy's high end Benz and the first thing I noticed was a big "Analog" clock in the dash and I was like WTF? Why would someone spend that much money on a car that doesn't even show you the time right... and then I was nicely educated that many high ends actually do the same thing.

It all boils down to taste...like wearing paints that can't seem to cover your boxers.
I actually own an all black car, black leather and wheels. The tag says D VAD3R, lol. My issue with Wildtrak is you have a horrible fabric color on the seats with a combo of tan and black hard parts and isn't it blue stitching? It's like they took leftovers from three other models and made it their top end one. It is all a matter of opinion I reckon.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I'm not the only one who disagrees. Having an all dark/black interior is boring and has no character. Who would want to buy a black car, with black windows, black wheels.
I love the TW interior (both cloth and leather) as well. Not a fan of all-black interiors but I think BL with its gray and orange accents has just enough contrast for me to make it not boring. Still BL is probably my least favorite but that's what I'm getting.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People in New York. That is literally the description of 70% of the vehicles there.:LOL:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Normal SUVā€˜s donā€™t come with steel bumpers and steel skid plates, including most of the Jeeps on the road. Most trucks donā€™t either.
I'm still not understanding what's "intimidating" about that? And yes trucks do have steel bumpers.

I also wish we could order the steel rear one for Wildtrak, that plastic one looks terrible.

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im new to the forums but Iā€™ve been watching this thread for weeks. Iā€™ve reserved the Wildtrak but will probably change to the badlands. Currently I drive a 2012 svt raptor and itā€™s gets looks. Itā€™s aggressive and unique. Thatā€™s what I like about the bronco and so I want the highest trim level. The badlands badge is way nicer and can be seen from far away. I can barely see the wildtrak badge and yes the badge means something even if just for looks. Itā€™s probably the reason Ford only shows off badlands Broncos. I think the rubber floors, vinyl seats, and sway bar disconnect are what will sell the badlands in 5 years when we are all trading in the bronco. The wildtrak is technically the highest trim level but only because the Ford website says so. The badlands can do everything the wildtrak can do but the wildtrak canā€™t do everything the badlands can do. Iā€™ve been looking for any reason to keep the wildtrak but I think Iā€™ll be going to badlands.
Sponsored