Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have liked the Wildtrack and Badlands to be different versions of the same rig - Baja vs. crawler. Same suspension, same 33s, same interior but the Badlands keeping it's rock crawling things, like the DISCO, rock rails and bashplates, MT and the Wildtrack simply drops the DISCO and rock crawling things for the V6, different tires (still 33s).

Right now I'd rather have the disco that I'll never use than get a Wildtrack, which has the Sasquatch that I don't want.
I know how you feel.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just wish it didn’t come with cloth seats standard. If it was MGV, I would be sold. Adding leather sends the price sky high.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I honestly think the Wildtrak is awkward because Ford made an 11th hour decision to make Sasquatch a package available to all trims. If you do away with the Sasquatch package:

Wildtrak now slots in as the big tires off-road racer trimmed in all gloss black for looks.

Badlands on 33s is still a rock crawler, and has a nearly identical suspension.

OBX is now limited to stock 32" A/Ts, making it a true mall crawler with the most pleasant on road manners in the lineup.

Adding Sasquatch to all trims totally blurs the lines. I am glad they did, as it gives a LOT of freedom, but I think Sasquatch was the most unique thing about WIldtrak in the original plan.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Honestly my biggest annoyance is no cupholders in 4 door if you don’t get leather.
Wait, what? What do you mean no cupholders in the 4 door if you don't get leather?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they shaved $5k off I would have considered it in spite of that ugly ass interior.

Sponsored

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is that just in the WT? Does BL have cupholders in the back with the 4 door? I should just look this up myself lol.
Unless you get leather seats, it does not.

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unless you get leather seats, it does not.
That seems like the weirdest design choice. You don't get rear passenger cup holders without choosing leather. Especially if you're gonna be going no doors which I assume that's where the back seat default cup holders are.

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That seems like the weirdest design choice. You don't get rear passenger cup holders without choosing leather. Especially if you're gonna be going no doors which I assume that's where the back seat default cup holders are.
The rear leather seats have a fold down center section that has the cup holders built in. You can either carry a third passenger in the rear, or carry your drinks.

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The rear leather seats have a fold down center section that has the cup holders built in. You can either carry a third passenger in the rear, or carry your drinks.
No I totally understand that, my STI has the same thing. I just don't understand why the fold down center section only comes with the leather but not a big deal just find it odd.
Sponsored