Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I converted my June 2021 Reservation in and order today at Parrish Ford in Goochland, VA. Nice folks---No markup or processing fee---worth the trip to the country (fall leaves in Virginia were a gorgeous bonus). A base 4-door model in Carbonized Gray was parked next to the service department. Even the base w/ steelies is a pretty cool ride---looks bigger in person. The grey metallic looked pretty sharp shining in the sun.
Sponsored

Grays.guns

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 F250 King Ranch, 09 Cayman, 28 MDL A, 90 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello. I’m a fellow Goochlander with a Wildtrack scheduled for 1/24. Any news on yours?

mclaffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3 and Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received this email from Ford. Would this mean my Wildtrack is scheduled to be built in the New Year? The actual order was put in through the dealer in Feb. I've emailed and called the dealer and they don't have any details.

This Ford email come through on 12/8/21

*Congratulations on ordering your new Bronco Wildtrak™ 4 Door! We’re excited to let you know that your order has been placed by Ford Fairfield.

Hello. I’m a fellow Goochlander with a Wildtrack scheduled for 1/24. Any news on yours?

Grays.guns

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not yet. You will receive an email stating a production date. Looks like you opted for the MIC top, which will definitely delay your build.

Grays.guns

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also think the last 3 items on your order may delay it even further. I like your thinking though.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received this email from Ford. Would this mean my Wildtrack is scheduled to be built in the New Year? The actual order was put in through the dealer in Feb. I've emailed and called the dealer and they don't have any details.

This Ford email come through on 12/8/21

*Congratulations on ordering your new Bronco Wildtrak™ 4 Door! We’re excited to let you know that your order has been placed by Ford Fairfield.
This is merely the email confirming that an order is in the system with your contact info associated with it. Do yourself a solid…must do…get a copy of the WBDO from your dealer. This is the confirmation receipt showing exactly what your dealer ordered on your behalf. You can make all the order changes you want, without restriction, up until the point you are assigned a VIN. Congrats!

OP
OP
Hossfire

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry for the delayed response. Nothing yet for me. I assume that the MIC is the big delay. I live in the City with no off-street parking, so the soft top doesn't work for me.
Sponsored