First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So am I missing something . . . I originally reserved the Wildtrak. Just built it (again) with the following options: TUbe Steps, Lux Pkg, KEyless Entry Keypad, Leather Trim Seating, Storage Bags for the doors (front only I see), Floor Liners, Tow Package and the Canvas Bimini Top. At the end of this I am at 58864.00

I had been comparing to the BadLands for the last few days . . . but realizing that I can not get the steps (I have a Raptor with the same tires and assume the Bronco will be of similar height and like the idea of the steps) and truly have no need to the front disconnect I had settled on the Wildtrak . . .

Then - I had seen someone had posted that the OBX does offer power seats and more than one color option (I am not crazy about the sandstone interior offered in the Wildtrak) for the interior. So I priced it out with the following, which I THINK gives me all the same stuff offered in the Wildtrak . . . Sasquatch, Hard Top, Keyless Entry Keypad, Leather Trimmed POWER seats in Navy/Space Gray, Aux Switches, Floor Liners, Storage Bags, Lux Pkg, 2.7 Ecoboost, Tow Package and the Canvas Bimini Top. At the end of this I am at 59019.00

A $150.00 difference and I am getting power front seats and better interior colors (in my opinion) . . .

Wondering if I am missing something obvious on these builds that the WT has and OBX does not?

Thanks . . .
Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No SPORT Mode for fun washboard road racing.... may have misspoken, will check, saw below maybe has SPORT but no BAJA...

Just killing me with this damn blue trim on both WT and OBX in the seats and grab handles. Cannot get Badlands since no power seats and I am 6'4" so I see as a deal breaker.

So far not one model works for me in WHITE, I want WT but cannot take either of the interiors, I built every single trim level but this multicolor mess is killing me. Where is just black and what happened to the lighter marine vinyl?????

Last edited:
OP
OP
linbackr99

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope not really. The WT is built upon the OBX. It just comes standard with many features. You added them to the OBX, so they are very equivalent.

Painted black grill and mirror caps are on the WT along with the hood graphic and available side graphic as well.

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whoa, I hadn't noticed the WT wasn't offering power seats. How is that possible at this price point with leather? It's not made to be hosed down!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
linbackr99

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope not really. The WT is built upon the OBX. It just comes standard with many features. You added them to the OBX, so they are very equivalent.

Painted black grill and mirror caps are on the WT along with the hood graphic and available side graphic as well.
Thanks - as noted above it also lacks the Baja GOAT mode - which I had forgotten but wonder how important that is . . . I would have actually chose to delete the hood graphic (if it were an option!). Do prefer the black grille however.

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was on the OBX train this entire time but I LOVE the grill on the Wildtrak and I am also a fan of the side graphics. You can basically make them the same and while I do prefer the interior of the OBX I am fine with the Wildtraks as well. Having the side graphic, better looking grill and the wheels also have a different outer edge that looks better as well. Wildtrak is going to be my choice at the moment.

OP
OP
linbackr99

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whoa, I hadn't noticed the WT wasn't offering power seats. How is that possible at this price point with leather? It's not made to be hosed down!!
Yes - That is disappointing but my understanding is that the more aggressive models (everything except the OBX and FE) are not making power seats and option. Yet they cost the same . . . IF Wildtrak had power seats I would live with the less attractive color and go that route but this leaves me undecided!

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer the leather options in the OBX, but really dislike the body painted exterior accents like the flares, handles and mirrors. Not to mention the blue interior accents... Ford should easily be able to add the interior seating options to WT.

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sort of in the same boat and just compared the OBX vs WT on the website and the Seating section is exactly the same. I think if you go leather in either Trims you get the power seats.

OP
OP
linbackr99

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good call, forgot about that one.
The beauty ring on the WT is a darker finish - which does look better. I think at the end of the day it is all bout whether power seats and a better looking interior are worth are more important than the better wheels, grille and extra GOAT mode . . . the $150.00 sure is not a factor!

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes - That is disappointing but my understanding is that the more aggressive models (everything except the OBX and FE) are not making power seats and option. Yet they cost the same . . . IF Wildtrak had power seats I would live with the less attractive color and go that route but this leaves me undecided!
Power seats come only in the leather 4 door. Not an option on the 2 door....at all. Strange.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The separation between OBX, Wildtrack and Badlands is not much at all, if you are getting the Sasquatch package.

The Grilles are different.

The interior options are different.

The Badlands doesn't have an option for side steps, as it comes with the rock rails instead. You can add rock rails for the other two.

The Wildtrack has a standard hood graphic, with optional side graphic.

Otherwise, you can option all of them out the same, and they will be within $500 of each other.
Sponsored