Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone waited over 16 months for a Wildtrak? I do not understand what the hold up is. I know there isn't any rhymn or reasoning behind these orders but my dealership can't give me any answers as to why it's taking so long. And still doesn't have a clue when it could be pulled. We went to Bronco Off Rodeo in Moab last week and we were the only ones that hadn't receive our Bronco. It is just a Texas thing? My dealership said they had over 600 Bronco orders. Maybe it would have been better going to a smaller dealership. Hell I don't know. What I do know is this Bronco fever of mine is running high and I'm getting antsy.
Sponsored

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It really depends on the options selected & your dealer. I have a WT with LUX, tow & MIC, that took 20 months & 12 days from reservation to delivery. I think that there are still people waiting longer than I did.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of the Wildtrak orders have consistently hit all of the major constrained items since the beginning of this whole ordeal. In 2021 it was related to the hard top—you could only order a hard top on Wildtrak... yet the majority of hard tops in 2021 were reserved for First Edition customers. This year it has been the hard top, Sasquatch package, front lockers, Lux package, whatever. If it is constrained chances are most Wildtrak order holders have it on their order.

I've also heard rumors over the past 48 hours (that I believe @FordVideoGuy confirmed in one of his recent videos) that Ford is running into major supply issues for the Sasquatch wheels, and is currently not expecting to schedule any Wildtrak builds for the month of August.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

nearing 23 month wait, scheduled for 6/16 build. Was not willing to compromise on build or dealership (Granger)

OP
OP
sls1010

sls1010

Raptor
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine was the same package. I did not want a soft top so I thought it would be no big deal to wait. We did upgrade to the Hoss package so that might have pushed it back even more.

Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It really depends on the options selected & your dealer. I have a WT with LUX, tow & MIC, that took 20 months & 12 days from reservation to delivery. I think that there are still people waiting longer than I did.
Yep, I'm one of them. Alllllmost pulled the tow off.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a 2 door Badlands with Sasquatch about a year ago. Which is more scarce then all the precious rare earth minerals in the entire world.

Not a peep from dealer except for when I submitted my reorder last October. So it’s anyone guess when our Bronco orders will be pulled.

My suspicion is if we don’t have our orders pulled by August, be prepared to submit another order and wait until 2023.

OP
OP
sls1010

sls1010

Raptor
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have heard a lot about "Backdoor" to check the status but don't you have to have a VIN to check the status on any website?

OP
OP
sls1010

sls1010

Raptor
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't know where to find that. I have a sales code FSXXXX and an order code XXXX

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone waited over 16 months for a Wildtrak? I do not understand what the hold up is. I know there isn't any rhymn or reasoning behind these orders but my dealership can't give me any answers as to why it's taking so long. And still doesn't have a clue when it could be pulled. We went to Bronco Off Rodeo in Moab last week and we were the only ones that hadn't receive our Bronco. It is just a Texas thing? My dealership said they had over 600 Bronco orders. Maybe it would have been better going to a smaller dealership. Hell I don't know. What I do know is this Bronco fever of mine is running high and I'm getting antsy.
Did you order from Bob Utter Ford?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered from a relatively small dealer and had my loaded 2 door WT in exactly 3 months, order to delivery.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most of the Wildtrak orders have consistently hit all of the major constrained items since the beginning of this whole ordeal. In 2021 it was related to the hard top—you could only order a hard top on Wildtrak... yet the majority of hard tops in 2021 were reserved for First Edition customers. This year it has been the hard top, Sasquatch package, front lockers, Lux package, whatever. If it is constrained chances are most Wildtrak order holders have it on their order.

I've also heard rumors over the past 48 hours (that I believe @FordVideoGuy confirmed in one of his recent videos) that Ford is running into major supply issues for the Sasquatch wheels, and is currently not expecting to schedule any Wildtrak builds for the month of August.
You are correct, no Sasquatch scheduling this month.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know where to find that. I have a sales code FSXXXX and an order code XXXX
If you don’t have a Bronco reservation or a reservation Id you won’t be able to use the back door link from what I understand.
Sponsored