ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

finally see a soft top with the top down and that's the angle you give us!

well better than nothing.

nice pics. thanks for sharing.
No kidding! How about a side view with top down? Please?
Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For the love of god, don't tell me they're going to use the chunky "1998 Explorer Eddie Bauer" keypad style.

Edit: It'll probably be the "2019 Ranger" style -- not much better tbh. They could make this crap in literally any shape they want, why this boring ugly garbage?

Yah, prefer the one on my 2011 explorer:
I have that style on my Flex. It's okay but I prefered my 2010 Fusion with the rubber membrane. The touch-sensor doesn't work well with gloves and there's no feedback for if it registered your press. Especially trying to do the 7/8 | 9/0 to lock the doors is MUCH easier with physical buttons. The touchpad style seems to prefer a single thumb between the numbers rather than two fingers, one on each number.

Last edited:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not trying to say anything negative about the people building or working on them, and I know there's a lot of work going into it, so I'm sorry if it came off that way, didn't mean it to. I completely understand and respect the work that's being done behind the scenes right now, but my point still stands in regards to what the marketing department and BN, etc. are showing off right now.

I, and many others, aren't asking for anything all that crazy. For example, a short video about how the soft top works would be more useful and helpful at this point in the game than seeing the Filson Bronco. That's what I'm getting at. A soft top detail video may seem like a boring video that won't build as much hype as the Filson Bronco, and in certain regards, that's correct. But when a good majority of us will be ordering our Broncos without ever seeing one in person, I'd absolutely be more excited to see the soft top video right now, so I can decide if I need to upgrade my 4dr to a hardtop or dual top. Or a video on how the doors are removed, so I can decide whether it'll be more of a hassle than I care to deal with regularly in order to put tube doors on for a weekend drive. Or a video demonstration of the GOAT modes with explanations of what each setting changes (I know we have an idea of this, but they could still make a good video of it), so that I can decide if I want to bump up a couple of trims if one of the higher modes is something I actually really want.

Small stuff like that, that's tangible and will be available to us, is way more interesting to me than the custom concept Broncos right now. I know it's unreasonable to see every option and accessory fleshed out at this point in the game, but this is the point in the game that they should be showing off details on stuff that will be available. There's plenty of info we would still eat up like crazy about seemingly mundane stuff that's already sorted, finalized, and is already on pre-pro broncos.

Once the order books are closed up? Then start pumping out these custom concept ideas to get people salivating on what they're going to do to modify their bronco when it eventually shows up.
We're still what, 8 months away from vehicles arriving to customers? All that type of stuff will come out, but not yet.
Is it me or do those tires NOT look like 35" Sasquatch Tires? Original post vs Ford.com as of today...

Soft-Top-Bronco-Race-Red-Wildtrak-4Door 3.jpg

vehicle(5).jpg
If you look at all the CGI images like that of Ford vehicles on their site, and many of them have larger looking tires than reality. Not sure why they do that.

Get on it then! haha.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like the color. Unfortunately not available on the base. :( Hoping Rapid Red is also a nice red in person.

Also I asked this in some other threads - why don't automakers have a fingerprint scanner on doors? It's already a common and proven technology on other devices. You could program members of your household who are allowed to drive, and do away with keys/codes in many situations.
Rapid Red is a great color! I have a 2020 Escape in Rapid Red and love it. Has a metallic look to it. Very nice- I don’t think you’ll be disappointed! I’m going Race Red OUTERBANKS on my Bronco

D49FA898-C9A7-4A1E-A514-3A3C44E5B8BD.jpeg

Sponsored

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The pic with the soft top down convinced me to hang on without the hard top until it’s available in white. Looks really nice

Blue76

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1976 Bronco, 2009 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a Wildtrak? So it has Sasquatch?

Doesn't seem lifted to me.

Needs a 2" lift.
ford guy a super cel told me the sas only adds about a 1/2” of lift. The tire being taller add height of course. So maybe a total of 1-1/2” over non sas. That’s why I am thinking about saving that money and going non sas. I can then go get a nice 2 or 3” lift once they hit the aftermarket.

Sponsored

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ford guy a super cel told me the sas only adds about a 1/2” of lift. The tire being taller add height of course. So maybe a total of 1-1/2” over non sas. That’s why I am thinking about saving that money and going non sas. I can then go get a nice 2 or 3” lift once they hit the aftermarket.
If that's truly the case, then I will do the same.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
....I like the access on my Edge...just touch the handle and the door unlocks...touch the B post and it locks...open all doors and the hatch...plus at the beach...lock your keys in the vehicle..come back hit the B post combination and doors open...no losing keys..or getting a fob loaded with sand...wish they had this type access on the Bronco..
They have Intelligent Access same as your Ford Edge, but only two front doors and rear hatch.
Sponsored