Lab00Rat

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Running board too. Let's see if it's available when B&P goes live.

Advertisement

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, KIA Soul
i think they look better on this squatched bronco than the outer banks ones we’ve seen. Plus it keeps idiots from opening their doors into your car :)
That's why I want tube steps on my 2Dr. It will be nice to step on while washing and provides protection against people opening their doors too much in tight parking spaces.

I really like the look of this Bronco. The nice thing about soft tops is they can be pulled back for a total open-air experience vs. having to remove the hardtop.

FTFRS

I hope that at some point we see video of them taking the top down.
You know someone there was taking a video. At least one would hope.
This is why Ford showing off all of these concepts that have options we can't buy grinds my gears so much. We've seen a lot so far, but there are still a ton of options or features or accessories that we will be able to buy that they haven't shown off properly yet. They have so much that they could provide more detail on right now to build hype, instead of showing off vaporware or stuff we'll have to do aftermarket.

Edit: I still think the concepts are cool, it's just not quite the right timing right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RLW

Rubisquatch

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
Looks like the WildTrak interior color accents will be blue as we have thought would be the case. See the blue line on the grab handle.

7ED076B8-CAF9-4B4B-8C9D-8CFAD548A062.jpeg

Last edited:

BroncoNV

Wildtrak
First Name
GJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD, 2017 Toyota Prius
Vehicle Showcase
My Tacoma and my wife's Prius have the perfect keyless entry. With fob in pocket you reach through door handle and it will automatically unlock. When you want to lock the vehicle you pinch the front of the handle. Also, it won't allow you to lock the vehicle with the fob inside the vehicle. Also, the Toyota fobs appear to be about 2/3rd the size of the Bronco fob and thinner. That stick on pad looks really cheap...

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
That's why I want tube steps on my 2Dr. It will be nice to step on while washing and provides protection against people opening their doors too much in tight parking spaces.

I really like the look of this Bronco. The nice thing about soft tops is they can be pulled back for a total open-air experience vs. having to remove the hardtop.
good point on washing. It’s also a good step to use for accessing roof rack.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N, 1964 Fairlane 427W, 1955 Thunderbird, 1970 Bronco
Clubs

"No Officer, I haven't been drinking. I'm the designated driver."
Pretty sure he can probably drive better at 330mph than we can at 65mph. I think thats Bob Tasca III.

Edit: I meant to add....ugh...another stupid trashy 4 door.

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
I'd always wondered why professional photography was so expensive (aside from equipment costs). The leaked photos during this launch have seriously adjusted my perspective.
None of the photos inside the plant are professional, probably 90% are sneak shots, and also I ate a chicken salad sandwich exactly where that Bronco is parked LOL

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Clubs

The rear and front bumper don’t do it justice....IMO.

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
you think it is tan or a light gray?
I'm not the best at telling shades of colors apart.
Not exactly sure of the color relation to trim levels but I counted 7 different color/combos for I.P. install when we were testing equipment at least one was black top with black front panel

Coach.major

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Clubs

This has to be an OBX squatched. Only model to have painted door handles. Plus when you squatch it you lose the painted fender flares. The interior color matches the leaked images for the BX as well. Plus has the running boards.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Red really isn't my color, but Goddamn if that isn't a fine looking beast. May the internet Gods allow me to B&P in peace at 11p.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2003 BMW Z4, 1991 BMW 318i
Clubs

My Tacoma and my wife's Prius have the perfect keyless entry. With fob in pocket you reach through door handle and it will automatically unlock. When you want to lock the vehicle you pinch the front of the handle. Also, it won't allow you to lock the vehicle with the fob inside the vehicle. Also, the Toyota fobs appear to be about 2/3rd the size of the Bronco fob and thinner. That stick on pad looks really cheap...
Ford's Intelligent Access is the same setup as your Toyotas and will be part of the Mid Package and higher. There's no info on it yet, but it will likely have FordPass connect too, so you can lock/unlock your truck from your phone.

Ford actually owns the patent on the keypad. The nice part about the keypad is you can intentionally lock your keys in the car (including the proximity keys) if you go on a run/hike/swim. Good news is it will be optional.

Advertisement

Advertisement