2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice Find!
Also, them five stripes is hell, don't they?*

*not valid for 2020 season
You made my morning. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, Atlanta United usually does well. We were very close to going back to the final last year. At least if we are going to have a bad year 2020 is the year for it.

Going to our first home game this Saturday at MBS since March. Team just needs their fans. The team always sucked playing in front of the small number of supporters other teams can muster for an away match.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appears to be a two tone interior. Tan dash pad and door panel. ?
Dash2.JPG

Dash1.JPG
you think it is tan or a light gray?
I'm not the best at telling shades of colors apart.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a Wildtrak? So it has Sasquatch?

Doesn't seem lifted to me.

Needs a 2" lift.
lift and 35s don’t look as aggressive here as in other Squatch pics, probably because of the steps?

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you think it is tan or a light gray?
I'm not the best at telling shades of colors apart.
Well it looks tan to me, especially if you compare it to the wall behind it.

Dash2.JPG

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Photo Credit Dave Wilson on Facebook

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Race Red 4 Door Bronco w/ Soft Top Down & Keyless Entry Keypad Dash2.JPG
Is the black button at the leading edge of the door handle for lock/unlock? (with key fob in pocket) If so, the placement is dumb - it should be closer to the righthand side of the handle. I'm sure it's just the "hey, that's an ergonomic shitshow" side of me whimpering....

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the rear view with the top down struck me as being very limited at best too. Hopefully the angle is skewing the appearance a bit and there will be some rear visibility.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was kinda hoping the key pad could be integrated into the b pillar so it was less, I don't know, after-thought looking...
Exactly. Probably not high on the priority list given the intended nature of the vehicle. It is well integrated on other Ford vehicles, such as the Fusion. Perhaps a B-pillar mount option will be available on the B&P for the newly announced Bronco Black Tie Edition. ;)

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not gonna complain because this is some great resource but i wish we could've got a pic from the sided with the top down. also that keyless entry pad looks very like it's not an afterthought. thanks though!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Like the color. Unfortunately not available on the base. :( Hoping Rapid Red is also a nice red in person.
Rapid Red is a nice color. It has been out for a while, go to any Ford dealership and they will have Rapid Red on the floor somewhere.

It's also a tri-coat for all the good and bad that implies. Race Red would have been a better no-cost option for a base model (base = no cost options after all!)
That's my color. Hoping those wheels are available on the Black Diamond too. That's a WildTrak
You're better off with the BD steelies! Would swap you wheels if we were close. Steel wheels are super easy to repair by hand if you bent a lip. Cast/forged..... Not so much.
Wonder why they put steps on it? Make it easier for average salesman to climb into the Sasquatch demo?
It's hard to be at the top of the food chain! But at least it's a pic of the actual floorboards that they will offer. Those look production and not pre-production.
I'm not a negative guy but the keypad looks SUPER dated. I will not being getting that.
That external keypad is a killer feature and I wouldn't have a car without it, but it's reeeeally unfortunate that they couldn't better integrate with the Bronco's door, and instead had to use that awful stick-on black POS.
For all the keypad hate (and i'm in that boat!) you're all missing the strongest argument for the keypad.....

Post 186 spells it out....

The unit is total garbage and will leave you stranded. Ford's part supplier hasn't sorted this out in 3+ years that it's been a problem. Ranger forums still talk about the keypad failures and battery issues.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Photo Credit Dave Wilson on Facebook

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Race Red 4 Door Bronco w/ Soft Top Down & Keyless Entry Keypad Dash2.JPG
Where’s the rest of the Pics? One shot of the top down rear view only. You’re killin Us Man. Side views and more pics of top down , please. Any demo of top coming back and down would be great as well.
Help your Bronco brothers and sisters out here.
Sponsored

Reactions: RLW