Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome. Looking forward to pics. I'm installing mine tomorrow (just received my Bronco yesterday). Any install tips?
If your Bronco did not have any rock rails from the factory, you need to purchase the Zroadz brackets. Their directions are a bit vague, but it seems to help to insert the rock rail/steps into the 6 holes first, secure them, then slide in the brackets behind them and then tighten them to the frame. The rear brackets are the same but the midframe brackets are handed. Keep all bolts loose until its all aligned, the begin to tighten down. Its all bolt on but needed to put some pressure on the passenger side with a rubber mallet to get the bolts aligned.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Rock Rail Suggestions IMG_4109[339]
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered June 24th and delivered and installed on June 28th. I guess no chip shortage with that! Zroadz rock rail is perfect for my WT. Great rock rail protection with a step. It also provides for protection from rocks flying up from the front tires as well as providing side protection from parking lot door dings. The color matches my WT black rims perfectly and looks much better than anything from the factory in my view. Will post pics.
You got me wanting to get these for my 2-door wildtrak!

Sponsored

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love mine too! Especially with my 4" lift. Ha!
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Rock Rail Suggestions C0EAFEFE-1022-4857-9DCC-DA1AB58AEB35

Myke98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't want a step and wanted some that tucked up tight on my Wildtrak so I ordered Fab Fours yesterday from 4wp after looking at DV8 and Warn also.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Rock Rail Suggestions s-l1600 (1)

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked up my WT yesterday and noticed there were no rock rails on it. Any good suggestions on rock rails that have a small step lip that can be of protection as well as cover the pinch weld?

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Rock Rail Suggestions s-l1600 (1)
Congrats on joining the WildTrak herd... I'm still waiting for my Amp power step. This will cover my needs, like yours. Hide the welds.... I'm in jersey and don't expect hard rock crawling. So they work for me.

There's another power step out there that are rock rails as well. Simple search, can't think of the name.

Happy trails....
Sponsored