• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona Sasquatch Wheels/Tires/Sensors/Black Beauty Rings Qty 5, $2350

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Selling all 5 of my all black Wildtrak/SAS Wheels and tires with sensors. They have the all black beauty rings. They are available here in Tempe, AZ. Price is $2350 for the set.

Wheels1.jpg

Wheels2.jpg

Wheels3.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jllanglo

First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any chance youā€™d want to sell the beauty rings from the wheels? Iā€™m also in the Chandler, AZ area.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Selling all 5 of my all black SAS Wheels and tires with sensors. They are the 35" setup. My Bronco is due to arrive on 12/16 and i already have all my replacement wheels and tires that will be installed immediately. They will be available here in the Chandler, AZ area as soon as it arrives. Just wanted to get a head start. Pic below is my Bronco coming off the assembly line. Price is $3k for all 5.

View attachment 215565
Trade you straight across for a set of OBX wheels and tires. ;)

Shanesully

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Selling all 5 of my all black SAS Wheels and tires with sensors. They are the 35" setup. My Bronco is due to arrive on 12/16 and i already have all my replacement wheels and tires that will be installed immediately. They will be available here in the Chandler, AZ area as soon as it arrives. Just wanted to get a head start. Pic below is my Bronco coming off the assembly line. Price is $3k for all 5.

View attachment 215565
I may be interested! Any interest in shipping? Idk what the price might be Iā€™m up in MA.

Sponsored

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ll gladly give you my stock Big Bend tires and wheels lol ā˜ŗ

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

that's a super high price I have seen them go for under a 1000 on here a few times already