Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the good news today!!! Wildtrak 2 door on it's way after receiving MIC 2.0 ......
was shipped Thursday Sept. 23rd. Should have rail car # by next Wednesday at the latest, so I can track it.
I was #14 in Western Canada when I pre-registered, and 13 ahead of me bailed by the time ordering was open. So, I got to #1.... for a 2 door WildTrak
Can't wait for the arrival !!! I hope that means that others will see there's in Canuck Land soon !!!
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

I'm still shocked I haven't seen more Bronco's on the road out West here. I know they're super rare, but I have only seen one driving around the Lower Mainland since they started to ship to customers.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!
what was your blend date?

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!

I'm still shocked I haven't seen more Bronco's on the road out West here. I know they're super rare, but I have only seen one driving around the Lower Mainland since they started to ship to customers.
They are a rare breed right now, and all base model 4 doors with soft tops. a couple 4 door hard tops, but I haven't seen a 2 door as of yet in person. None with Sasquatch packages have arrived in BC that I know of..... yet.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!
what was your blend date?
What is the Blend date?? Info I have seen..... Built July 26th, complete, then sent to rail yard for shipping from test track August 1st. After that, it sat, and sat, and sat...... until we found out about the MIC tops. I believe that most of the Canadian and Western states vehicles were held back for replacements rather than ship and re and re later. Think of the money it would have cost ford for that rather than wait. Sure, it was a pain for us waiting, but I think they did the right thing in the long run.

Sponsored

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

does it show shipped on the vin tracker on here? just wondering how accurate it is for us in canada

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

does it show shipped on the vin tracker on here? just wondering how accurate it is for us in canada
Didn't check. Got my dealer to check status from there end.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you should would be interested to know. ford canada doesn’t tell us much
All the tracking sites work, except "palsapp" as it is coming by rail. Nothing showing shipped on the tracker sites, but have it on the dealer status glossary. Could be that the tracker for shipping only works for US builds. I should get the CSX rail car # in the next day or so, and will let you guys know if that works for us. It should, as my dealer has used that in the past.

Update...... Just my luck, first time that my dealer can remember in 30+ years that Ford has not updated the shipping app weekly. They do it on Monday to Wednesday, but missed this week for some reason. He told me that it's all the vehicles he is waiting on that are shipped, not just the Bronco. That sucks.... have to wait until next week now....:(

Last edited:

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats. Keep us all posted. Show off. Enjoy!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update....
Seems as though ship LLC doesn't mean what it used too, up here in Canada anyways.
Ford updated my vehicle status Sept. 23rd to shipped, but hasn't been updated since then. Yesterday, I went to the dealer to check again, and now it shows shipped convoy on Oct. 8th, from MI assembly and received Oct. 9th in Woodhaven, MI awaiting shipment on Ramp 44. it does show ETA end date as Nov. 12th, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.....
Come on Ford, it was built July 26th !!!! All you had to do was flip a lid and ship it !!! :mad:

Anyone in Canada received there 2 door WildTrak hardtop yet ?????

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update....
Seems as though ship LLC doesn't mean what it used too, up here in Canada anyways.
Ford updated my vehicle status Sept. 23rd to shipped, but hasn't been updated since then. Yesterday, I went to the dealer to check again, and now it shows shipped convoy on Oct. 8th, from MI assembly and received Oct. 9th in Woodhaven, MI awaiting shipment on Ramp 44. it does show ETA end date as Nov. 12th, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.....
Come on Ford, it was built July 26th !!!! All you had to do was flip a lid and ship it !!! :mad:

At least you’re closer to your Bronco than most of us. Silver lining.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least you’re closer to your Bronco than most of us. Silver lining.
I hope so, but not holding my breath until I see it moving out of Michigan.... hope yours and others are on their way too.

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally, I received an email from my dealer that my Wildtrack has be shipped and will be arriving next week sometime. Originally I was told it will be mid-2022. Now I thinking if I should wait for 2022 or take the delivery of 2021 and enjoy.

Wsmac

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Pilot Touring
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update....

nope, August 4th build
Sponsored