Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am surprised there are not more kudus about the mirrors, fender flares, grill, and other items finally all matching in a nice black. I saw one post but that's it. Maybe Ford saw all the negative press and corrected that.... or maybe those were all just typical pre-production parts. Either way, this is looking really good, especially with the black soft top!
Agreed. It looks like someone armor-alled the whole vehicle :LOL:
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am surprised there are not more kudus about the mirrors, fender flares, grill, and other items finally all matching in a nice black. I saw one post but that's it. Maybe Ford saw all the negative press and corrected that.... or maybe those were all just typical pre-production parts. Either way, this is looking really good, especially with the black soft top!
You are correct! I’m saving my kudos for if they make a MIC black top however ?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to the Ford website to verify and it looks like it will be, but it hasn't been added to the B&P yet. My big question is this:. Can we get the soft top instead of the crappy MIC? At this point, I would be happy with a crappy grey soft top. At least I could minimize the grey top when it is down.

One idea, why can't Ford have a tan top like Jeep? This could be on the path to solving the leather interior problem.
Where does it say on the website that we can get a soft top for WT? I think it's only available with the dual top option.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can buy a black stripe for far less than Ford is selling it for.
a lot less! I bet there will be plenty of aftermarket items for the Side stripe. 520 bucks is pretty crazy.

Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really am torn about the 35’s. In some pictures they seem to be enough but in others like this I don’t think they seem to be. Maybe it’s just the camera though.

Would be curious about “True” 35’s like the KM3’s on the overland build with the Sasquatch suspension. I think that will look perfect.
[/QUOTE

Are those actually 35 inch tires or are they 33 inch tires? At the East Tennessee show I looked and measured the Area 51 colored four door Bronco on display. I asked one of the young guys showing it off and answering questions if that Bronco had the Sasquatch package to include the high clearance suspension and the 35 inch tires. He said "yes." I observed that the space between the top of the tire and bottom of the fender flare above it were much, much closer together (approximately 2.4 inches of space) than the tire and fender flare on the photo of the Wild Track (WT) model in discussion. Something or someone is off.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Spotted by Wes Mooney at Michigan Assembly Plan (MAP).

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 11.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 1.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 2.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 3.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 4.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 9.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 10.jpg
Can someone please explain to me how this WT has a soft top but I believe you can't order it on B&P. Specifically, I am talking as it applies to the FE as I would be fine with a soft until black/white hardtops are available.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone please explain to me how this WT has a soft top but I believe you can't order it on B&P. Specifically, I am talking as it applies to the FE as I would be fine with a soft until black/white hardtops are available.
They are avoiding it being viewed with a grey carbonized MIC hardtop roof

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No one seems to be calling out the running boards. When I saw the OB step bars, all I could think of was NOPE. The ones shown in the pics of this WT are moving in the right direction (on the right track seemed a little on the nose to me). I'm going to join the chorus of Ford should do this or that, by stating WT should come standard with a raptor style running board (or option).
I've always thought they look wrong on the regular (non-Squatched) OBX, as it's too low/too small wheels, but always figured they'd look better on a taller vehicle with the wider flares/wheels, and I still agree with that. I do think something a bit differently designed would look better than just square like they have it, but it is what it is. I'll also echo the complaints about the pinch weld looking bad - the rock rails cover it, but running boards don't - at minimum, I'll be plasti-dipping that area to help hide it some.

See

Keep seeing so many different variations and combinations that we just really don't know exactly what we will be getting. :confused: :unsure:
How so? We've known for some time now that WT will get gloss black accents on the grille and mirrors and top (but not at launch).

Where does it say on the website that we can get a soft top for WT? I think it's only available with the dual top option.
Correct, but with the painted Shadow Black top being delayed, some are saying they'd rather get the soft top at launch than the MIC gray top and get the painted black top later on.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's a good catch. So if we go WT, we get stuck with a crappy MIC regardless and if we want the soft top, we have to pay extra for the hard black top. Ford is really fucking up. Pardon my French.

Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spotted by Wes Mooney at Michigan Assembly Plan (MAP).

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 11.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 1.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 2.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 3.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 4.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 9.jpg

Race Red Bronco Wildtrak 10.jpg
Are there any talented souls on this forum that can photo shop (or what ever you may call it) a few of these images and produce a 2 door version of this beautiful vehicle in profile orientation?

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im guessing because they don’t want anybody to see how bad the MIC top looks on the WT next to it’s painted black parts.
I would be surprised if they ever show a WT with MIC top.
Sponsored