Any other Wildtrak orderers thinking about switching to a soft top? I've been going back and forth. I really don't want a soft top but the wait is getting crazy. Thinking about waiting as long as I can hoping that there'll be some positive news on hardtops for 22. If there's no positive news then I'll most likely switch to a soft top. It'll suck to switch to a soft top which locks you into not getting a hardtop until at least 23 when there's a chance that if you just keep the hardtop on your 22 order, you could get it in 22. I'm a 7/16 reservation. To wait or not to wait. I don't freakin know.