First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are a lot of other things about the Wildtrak that make me want that trim outside of it originally coming with the mod top. Yes, I did want the mod top at the time of deciding I wanted the Wildtrak but it was just one of many things. I really like the black branding. The interior I've actually grown to really like. The area 51 stitching matched my paint choice. The rims are my favorite of the options. The goat modes are the ones I want. I want the black on the hood. Pretty much everything about the Wildtrak is what I want so now I'm just trying to figure out if I should get the soft top for now while I wait for hardtops to be available for retail or keep the hardtop on my order and hope 7/16 is early enough to get one in like spring of 22. If I switch to the soft top, I think I have a good chance of getting mine in the spring. Not sure if I switch that'll be the same.
Mine is Wildtrak CG, 07/28, Modular top, toll package; all the forbidden fruits. I will be switching to Area 51, dropping any mention of hardtop and sticking with the soft top till anything decent shows up in the open market or from Ford. In fact, if I had the option to switch now without waiting for 22 order window, I would do it.
Sponsored