CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, a quick comparison of a 'loaded' (I'll use that term loosely) WT vs BL without accessories based on B&P today. I tried to compare apples to apples the best I could.

If you are looking at this particular configuration and do not want to wait for the painted modular hardtop, I feel BL is a better value (my opinion). Hopefully we can get roof rails added to B&P with Sasquatch!

SelectionsBadlands 4 DoorWildtrak 4 Door
Base Price$44,590$49,475
Lux Package$5,085$3,590
Sasquatch Package$2,495$0
Tow Package$595$595
MIC Hard Top$695$0
2.7 EcoBoost Engine$1,895$0
D & D$1,495$1,495
Total$56,850$55,155
Tax (7%)$3,980$3,861
Grand Total$60,830$59,016
DifferencesBadlands 4 DoorWildtrak 4 Door
WheelsWarm Alloy Beauty RingBlack Painted Beauty Ring
MirrorsMICBlack Painted
GrillCarbonized GrayBlack Painted
GraphicsNoHood
Bumper - FrontHeavy Duty Modular SteelPlastic
Bumper - RearHeavy Duty SteelPlastic
Bash PlatesUpgradedNothing
BoardsRock RailsNothing
Interior MaterialsMarine Grade Vinyl - OnxyCloth - Onyx/Sandstone/Camo
SeatbacksMolleNothing
GOAT ModesRock CrawlSport
Sway Bar DisconnectYesNo
FlooringRubberized Plus Active DrainsCarpeted
Sponsored

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the same two builds I'm looking at. Originally WT is what I want, because it has sport and Baja modes and ill actually use them! I don't need up armor, rock crawl or the sway disconnect and washout the BL comes with.. Buuuuuut my dilemma, the WT cloth interior is ugly and so are the dash colors imo. It doesn't make sense to get the leather because in that case I might as well get the Vinyl that's is an option in the BL.. The BL I can get everything the wild track has but I get rock crawl mode and sway bar disconnect that ill never use... Grr i think im gonna have to settle for the BL now and forgo those driving modes that I other wise would actually use.

OP
OP
Lothbrok

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the same two builds I'm looking at. Originally WT is what I want, because it has sport and Baja modes and ill actually use them! I don't need up armor, rock crawl or the sway disconnect and washout the BL comes with.. Buuuuuut my dilemma, the WT cloth interior is ugly and so are the dash colors imo. It doesn't make sense to get the leather because in that case I might as well get the Vinyl that's is an option in the BL.. The BL I can get everything the wild track has but I get rock crawl mode and sway bar disconnect that ill never use... Grr i think im gonna have to settle for the BL now and forgo those driving modes that I other wise would actually use.
Yep, I was WT as well originally thinking it was the closet to the Raptor, but then the Warthog came to light. Plus I will do a lot of off reading so the BL makes more sense for me. What really made the decision easier for me was that I don't like the WT interior and colors at all.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, I was WT as well originally thinking it was the closet to the Raptor, but then the Warthog came to light.
Why did you think that? There's nothing performance-wise differentiating the WT that you can't get as an option on any other trim. Aside from Sport Mode I guess.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lothbrok

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why did you think that? There's nothing performance-wise differentiating the WT that you can't get as an option on any other trim. Aside from Sport Mode I guess.
Closest to a Raptor, not a Raptor. :)

Gsxr7000

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was just comparing the samething. I was all on board with the WildTrak but with the no black top and the seat are leaning me toward the Badland. I'm about to opt out all together and see what 22 brings.

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, a quick comparison of a 'loaded' (I'll use that term loosely) WT vs BL without accessories based on B&P today. I tried to compare apples to apples the best I could.
Thanks for this comparison. BL marine-grade vinyl interior looks really nice, I agree the cloth interiors don't look good - any of them. Seems like BL with 2.7 is the way to go. I'll probably just go with "High" package instead of Lux.

OP
OP
Lothbrok

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah but it's not any closer to a Raptor than a base with the 2.7 and Sasquatch
Listen bud, I'm not arguing with you ... its people like you who need to get off these forums. I'm trying to help people out, not intentionally antagonize people like you are doing. Grow up.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Listen bud, I'm not arguing with you ... its people like you who need to get off these forums. I'm trying to help people out, not intentionally antagonize people like you are doing. Grow up.
I'm not trying to be antagonistic, and sorry if it comes across that way. I'm genuinely curious

I also try to be helpful, so not sure where that comment is coming from

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You missed the sway bar disconnect but otherwise, nice comparison.

Edit: Nevermind. Turns out I missed the sway bar disconnect.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was just comparing the samething. I was all on board with the WildTrak but with the no black top and the seat are leaning me toward the Badland. I'm about to opt out all together and see what 22 brings.
The shortcomings of the wildtrak (of which there are few) like the lack of roof rails and black top will have to be dealer installed Xmas 2021 gifts to myself. Once I have those, my vehicle will feel complete aNd ill look forward to hopefully owning this for 10, 15 years to come
Awww, I didn't take his response that way. Just simple forum discussion. This is a comparison thread after all ??‍♂

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BL - adding both Lux and Sasquatch is $55,260
WT - just adding lux, Sasquatch included is $54, 560

Originally was intent on the BL but after seeing this Im thinking WT is the better choice, price-wise
Sponsored