First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT and 1987 F250 single cab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@A-Will33 in addition you ditch Sport mode and get the washout (rubberized?) floors. I did the same thing you're doing and went thought months of insanity (actually, I started at OBX, realized once fully-built that WT made way more sense... then couldn't help but nudge the needle a bit more to the BadSquatch (or whatever the kids are calling it)).
My personal opinion is by the time I could justify getting to the WT level, it really made sense for me to go ahead and do the dang thing right. Plus, I'm a sucker for the 12" screen (so BD was out) and MGV (and I am not a fan of the WT interior) so if I was already flirting with the mid-$50Ks for my Bronco, I may as well.
But that's just me in my situation and budget. Everyone's got their own "gotta-have's" and I think everyone is gonna be happy with their own rig. Even though mine probably will be in 2027 😭

Cheers man! 🍻
I went and looked at a wildtrack in person and I’m not a fan of the interior either and I know my dogs will trash this cloth at the lake. I’m updating my order to a “badsquatch”. Like you said it’s already $55k for $2k more I get all the off-road gear I really want to do it properly. Gives me a good excuse to buy that extra acreage next door too. Thanks for the input… thought I was losing it!
Sponsored