First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The email we received from Ford said you would be able to change all aspects of your reservation except choosing First Edition. Therefore, you only need one reservation.

My email did not say that in any way so maybe you ordered prior to me and they have changed something. I do not trust anything that hsn't solidified as of yet so better to be safe then sorry; plus the 100 dollars is refundable.
Sponsored

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My email did not say that in any way so maybe you ordered prior to me and they have changed something. I do not trust anything that hsn't solidified as of yet so better to be safe then sorry; plus the 100 dollars is refundable.
From Ford's Reserve now FAQ:
Can I make changes to my reservation?
You will be able to make changes and complete your Bronco configuration at the time you place your order.

Reactions: RG7

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
From Ford's Reserve now FAQ:
Can I make changes to my reservation?
You will be able to make changes and complete your Bronco configuration at the time you place your order.

The way I'm reading that is you can make changes at time of ordering, it doesn't say you can choose a different class or trim level bronco.

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way I'm reading that is you can make changes at time of ordering, it doesn't say you can choose a different class or trim level bronco.
I just assumed that my only choice was the trim level, so what else does that leave me to change?

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just assumed that my only choice was the trim level, so what else does that leave me to change?

You can add to BL sasquach package, mid level package, high and lux , bigger and better radio. WT high and lux package

Sponsored

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can add to BL sasquach package, mid level package, high and lux , bigger and better radio. WT high and lux package
you can do that when you pre-order? Interesting.. when I did the wildtrack don't recall it asking me to add the high lux package (believe mid is std).

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From what I've been told by my dealer and from what I've read on the forums, you can change everything on your Bronco once you order. Including door count and trim level. The only thing you cant do is switch to a First Edition if you didnt reserve one ;)

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No when the dealer calls to have you come in and make your reservation to an actual order you can add to the already determined options of the bronco model you reserved, however, it does not say to my knowledge that you can switch to another model bronco if that makes any sense.

Since I can not see the price list of the options I want to order on a BL I reserved a BL and a WT.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dude! When you placed your order, you picked the trim and that was it. packages and options within that trim was not a choice.

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Dude! When you placed your order, you picked the trim and that was it. packages and options within that trim was not a choice.

Yes I understand that when I go to order I can change packages on the bronconi reserved.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you can also change trims if you like when you order. there is No way Ford will force reservation holders to the trim they picked.

You do understand why ford wanted reservation holders to select a trim right?

They did this to gauge the demand and adjust their supply lines accordingly.

Yes I understand that when I go to order I can change packages on the bronconi reserved.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved a Wildtrak, but after further review it seems like the better route would be to go Badlands+Sasquatch. As far as I can tell the only drawback would be lack of carpeted floors, which I do not want anyway.

Is there something special (different) about the Wildtrak mechanically that I am missing that I would not get with Badlands+Sasquatch?
Really depends on the type of off roading you plan on doing and if you're willing to pay for options you're NOT really going to every use.

If you're going to be doing any rock crawling ( or playing in a lot of mud ) the Badlands+Sasquatch is the way to go, because you get the the sway bar disconnect and vinyl flooring) If you're looking for high speed off road then wild track is they way to go.
I reserved a Wildtrak, but after further review it seems like the better route would be to go Badlands+Sasquatch. As far as I can tell the only drawback would be lack of carpeted floors, which I do not want anyway.

Is there something special (different) about the Wildtrak mechanically that I am missing that I would not get with Badlands+Sasquatch?
I recall seeing something about travel being limited by 10mm on wild track due to the 35's, but I would assume that would be true for badlands with the Sasquatch package and 35's as well.

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
you can also change trims if you like when you order. there is No way Ford will force reservation holders to the trim they picked.

Exactly, however, I don't believe anything from a large cooperation unless it's in writing and the dealer ships do not appear to be very informed so whats it cost but an extra 100 bucks that is refundable for piece of mind.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
dealerships are always very ill-informed. BTW ... it is hard to commit reservation owners to a particular trim without knowing the pricing of all the packages. And given 1 year until delivery, a lot can change. For these reasons, no way in hell Ford will force reservation holders to stick to their trim.

Why do you think they increased the FE allotment from 3500 to 7000? Was that in writing somewhere? Did it read "In case of a major technical meltdown of our web site, we will indeed allow everyone to get the FE that wanted one?"

In obvious that you need proof for everything which is fine.

In Ford's eye, they have won. They have a converted a wrangler owner to a bronco owner.

Exactly, however, I don't believe anything from a large cooperation unless it's in writing and the dealer ships do not appear to be very informed so whats it cost but an extra 100 bucks that is refundable for piece of mind.

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Exactly, however, I don't believe anything from a large cooperation unless it's in writing and the dealer ships do not appear to be very informed so whats it cost but an extra 100 bucks that is refundable for piece
dealerships are always very ill-informed. BTW ... it is hard to commit reservation owners to a particular trim without knowing the pricing of all the packages. And given 1 year until delivery, a lot can change. For these reasons, no way in hell Ford will force reservation holders to stick to their trim.

Why do you think they increased the FE allotment from 3500 to 7000? Was that in writing somewhere? Did it read "In case of a major technical meltdown of our web site, we will indeed allow everyone to get the FE that wanted one?"

In obvious that you need proof for everything which is fine.

In Ford's eye, they have won. They have a converted a wrangler owner to a bronco owner.
I have owned a bronco in the 90's and loved it. I also, have owned several wranglers and love them. What this all comes down to is money and trade in value. Hopefully, it works out I'm sure it will. Good luck with your endeavors.
Sponsored