SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Assuming all models have drain plugs, carpeted or not? so you could line x your floors and remove carpet?
They don’t, some have the rubberized flooring with drain others do not. Just like you can’t get the sway bar disconnect on the Wildtrack or the bash bars.
or get a manual below a certain trim. It did look like however 2.7 ecoboost was optional on all.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering the same thing. Between the badland and the wildtrak

I really want the black hard roof, and the 35s. I guess it really comes down to how much the mid-pack is and how much the sasquatch is

My perfect would be badlands with hard black roof, sasquatch and lux pack

Edit: with the 2.7L V6
Same! I think we have to wait until the configurator is up

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just heard from my dealer on switching models. I may switch from badlands to wildtrack depending on option prices. See his comment below.
Also, they will honor x pricing

From dealer -

We generally do not mark up any vehicles above MSRP. The only exception is the Ford GT 350, 350r and 500.

Raptor’s are at MSRP, and all the Bronco’s will be at MSRP also.
As of right now I do not have an option to swap orders. Ford is recommending placing a second order for the other trim level and cancelling an order once we move to the next phase.

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I am going to daily drive it. I do not really have to, but I enjoy driving a fun daily driver :) I bet the gas mileage will not take too big of a hit.
2.7 f150 gets 20 and 26mpg

Sponsored

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.7 f150 gets 20 and 26mpg
With the A/C off and driving 65 you could probably hit 26... I get 22-23 avg mixed with an extended cab 2wd... But I usually drive 75 on the freeway... Not complaining at all, just adding info... I would guess the Bronco might be a bit lower due to tire size, but still better than teens...

JJBulldawg

Base
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Lariat, 2006 Harley Ultra, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm from Texas as well and I originally ordered the Wildtrak but will be switching to the Badlands for a couple of reasons.

1) Badlands comes with armor and steel bumpers - Wildtrak does not
2) Badlands comes with a couple more drive modes -
3) Wildtrak doesn't advertise that it has drain plugs nor the vinyl seats - I prefer both.
4) Badlands has the front disco sway bar. No mention of the Wildtrak having it.
4) Wildtrak is a grammatically incorrect spelling - sounds/spelled too hipster for me.

2.7 Badlands with Squatch and Lux for me. Add rock rails and it's pretty well sorted from the factory and 100% under warranty. Dealer can't even complain that your bigger tires caused ball joint issues!

Wildtrak almost seems like a pre-warthog (raptor Bronco) but not really.
100% this. To the letter. Reserved WT, after further thought want Badlands for all those reasons, drains, marine grade interior, dico. But the 35s and 2.7 are important. Not sure what that does to pricing.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

guessing 2.7L is $2500, hard top is 2500. sasquatch on badlands is 2200... (less expensive than on other series because badlands already has the rims and 33" tire)

Lux package from a mid package is quite likely a chunk of money too. on a raptor, the B&O audio plus 360 cam is $10k.
This is what I am afraid of. This makes me realize this car may be very over priced.

For a badland trim, with a 2.7L engine, sasquatch package, hardtop, and either Hi or Lux pack, this thing is most definitely hitting that 60K mark. And that's without leather. This is a bummer.

cpmont

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F150, 1997 Mercury Mountaineer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know if you could change your reservation from a badlands to a wildtrak for example?
When you place the real order you can order which ever one you choose. I'm guessing the reservations are just for planning and marketing.

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the A/C off and driving 65 you could probably hit 26... I get 22-23 avg mixed with an extended cab 2wd... But I usually drive 75 on the freeway... Not complaining at all, just adding info... I would guess the Bronco might be a bit lower due to tire size, but still better than teens...
That is pretty good, if it is in that ballpark that would be fine.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

depends what you compare to I suppose. I can get a rubicon to 54k but its still missing things from the badlands+sasquate+lux. The rubicon really has no answer to the sasquatch package, not the wheels or the suspension. I think this alone can explain the remaining 5k, but their powertrains are a bit inferior as well. Their hard top is not remotely as dynamic. easy to pour through the rest of it and find shortcomings in the wrangler, screen size, interior, transmission (unless you want a 6sp with a V6, then wrangler has the high ground, but Id take the drivetrain from the F150 over any auto FCA offers)

Not saying its cheap... but I wouldnt say its "over priced".
I was more hoping that the pricing for the Bronco wouldn't be neck and neck with the wrangler. I am not a wrangler fan, I hate how they drive, but I was more hoping Ford would be a bit cheaper than the wrangler at least at first to start to steal that market share

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved a Wildtrack but very torn due to floors on the badlands. Can't wait to see pricing once the configurator arrives.

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When ordering a badlands, and adding the squatch, is that installed at factory or dealer?

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They don’t, some have the rubberized flooring with drain others do not. Just like you can’t get the sway bar disconnect on the Wildtrack or the bash bars.
or get a manual below a certain trim. It did look like however 2.7 ecoboost was optional on all.
How do you know this? Are you assuming because it doesn't specifically list the drain plug?