SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How do you know this? Are you assuming because it doesn't specifically list the drain plug?
Yes that’s exactly it, why would they specify all the other highlights but not the rubber mats with drain system.
I think it just list carpets For the Wildtrack?
Sponsored

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the track of it sits a little wider for higher speed off-roading.
How is it getting the wider track? Can you get basically the same thing with some spacers?

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How is it getting the wider track? Can you get basically the same thing with some spacers?
From what I’ve read in the spec sheet and heard in a couple videos, they say it’s wider. How they are doing it, I couldn’t tell you.

I_am_Becks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-ordered first of 500 2015 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may be completely out of line here but I'm not sure that the Badlands will require a Sasquatch package. The Badlands already includes the Bilstein shocks, HOSS and front/rear locking differentials so the only thing left would be the tires and wheels right?

Sponsored
OP
OP
JPNC

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I may be completely out of line here but I'm not sure that the Badlands will require a Sasquatch package. The Badlands already includes the Bilstein shocks, HOSS and front/rear locking differentials so the only thing left would be the tires and wheels right?
That is a very good point. I wonder if the 35s and beadlock capable will be offered separately...$1,500 - $2,000 to upgrade tires and wheels?

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m not sure. I would think there is more that separates these two, unless, Ford only plans on charging for wheel/tire upgrades only.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure. I would think there is more that separates these two, unless, Ford only plans on charging for wheel/tire upgrades only.
If the Badlands already has the main parts of the Squach...then getting the base and doing after market wheel/tires might be the easy answer. Only, you don’t get the additional “lift” the Squach gives right?

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted wildtrack but while servers were down I did some research and what I found was:
- Wild track is wider (FE too) which I don't want
- Wild track only gets black hard top (I wanted body color)
- Wild track has Sport Mode and not Rock Crawl mode
- Badlands and FE are only models with Swaybar disconnect

Probably other differences too, but I made up my mind at this point.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the Badlands already has the main parts of the Squach...then getting the base and doing after market wheel/tires might be the easy answer. Only, you don’t get the additional “lift” the Squach gives right?
That is my understanding. May need wider fender flares, small lift, and wheels with a different offset than the standard wheels or beadlock wheels provided with 33" tires. Sasquatch wheels apparently have a 1" additional offset for tire clearance (2" total track width increase).

Sponsored

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Sasquatch package has tires, wheels, 4.7 final gear ratio, longer suspension(not sure if longer than badlands but motor trend says you will lose a couple inches of suspension travel with the bigger tires), and high clearance fender flares. And also things you mentioned.

I would also assume that with the factory installed option they would adjust the Speedo to reflect the difference in tire size.

Putting larger tires will throw off the speedometer.

Also as stated above Ford is not offering the Sasquatch package with stick shift at the moment unless enough people complain. Get out there!

drugdealr

Wildtrak
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmm, I wonder if you can retrofit the sway bar disconnect to the WildTrak. F150 owners have been been able to add 4A to 4x4 trucks on lower trims just with the parts and ForScan.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is my understanding. May need wider fender flares, small lift, and wheels with a different offset than the standard wheels or beadlock wheels provided with 33" tires. Sasquatch wheels apparently have a 1" additional offset for tire clearance (2" total track width increase).
I am down with that! Will have to wait and see!!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The track on the Wildtrak is 1.9 inches wider.
1594744407818.png
That's because Wildtrack comes with Sasquatch standard. This is so going to depend on the upcharge for Sasquatch and the 2.7L for Badlands.

DrewL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2020 Fusion Hybrid, 2009 Rubicon 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to go Badlands 2-door with the 33” Good Year Territory M/T tires. This will get me as far as I want to go off-road in a new $50k truck! The other must haves for me are a tow package and that beautiful 12” screen in the high package. The 360 degree camera will be sweet off-road or maneuvering while towing my boat.
Sponsored