Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not aware of this. Is this the same cloth in Jeep’s?
Go check out a 2021 Explorer XLT with the cloth seats. Like I said, it is not duck canvas but it certainly not simple cloth.

Not sure on the Jeeps. I believe it is more course than what I recall there though.
Sponsored

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m going to load out an OBX up to high package without Sasquatch and go aftermarket wheels tires and King shocks/small lift. I actually like the roast leather interior and painted fenders.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What gets me is comparing these 3 with BD. Adding Sas to BD puts it right in the mix with these other trims. WT is $40 cheaper than BD with Sas added. It has no signature lights, won't have the upgraded instrument panel, its limited to mid package and what ever the other little differences that happen after the OBX level. It does have the steel bumper and the bash plates but thats it. Interiors are a wash, MGV may be more but non carpet floor is cheaper to offset. BD needs to drop about $1000 to make it feasible compared to other trims. It was suppose to be the entry crawler.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently own a 2019 Ranger with cloth seats. They are comfortable and not a deal breaker. So far with kids, they have held up nicely. However, the WT interior would be something that I would have to get used to.

Sponsored

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s smooth, not sticky at all. I like it better than leather honestly
I prefer fabric seats for better butt grip. I think the leather and MGV might be a bit hot as well in the summer.

Teko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think anyone considering a squatch-Badlands and a Wildtrak ends up in the same boat of "man if the WT interior didn't suck"
That’s where I am. I just can’t get down with that interior so BL it is.
The WT interior is my sole reason for switching to the BL trim.

However, I am going with the black leather to get the power seats:cool:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would love the MGV .. BUT I don't need DISCO. I think most forget that DISCO is hydraulic actuated and thus you have lines running everywhere. And I bet DISCO adds a fair amount of weight also.

Have you wonder why you can't add sound deadening in the hard top to the badlands? The only 2 differences from the badlands to the other trims are DISCO and steel rear bumpers.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love the MGV .. BUT I don't need DISCO. I think most forget that DISCO is hydraulic actuated and thus you have lines running everywhere. And I bet DISCO adds a fair amount of weight also.

Have you wonder why you can't add sound deadening in the hard top to the badlands? The only 2 differences from the badlands to the other trims are DISCO and steel rear bumpers.
I could easily live without the disco, as I’m sure most people could. I just really want the MGV and Lux package so BL is my only option.

I seriously considered an OBX squatch for a long time. I love the navy pier seats and would have given up the MGV for the cloth but the blue trim on the doors and dash just ruin the whole interior for me.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Administrator - thanks for moving my thread to General Bronco Topics. But can you delete the term Build Journals from the forum with pictures and videos, if you don't want people discussing their builds there?

Thanks
People will be discussing their builds there, but no one has a Bronco yet

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How many cars have you owned where the dash is not black?

So the navy pier dash on the outerbanks is the next darkest dash to black available on the Bronco.

I could easily live without the disco, as I’m sure most people could. I just really want the MGV and Lux package so BL is my only option.

I seriously considered an OBX squatch for a long time. I love the navy pier seats and would have given up the MGV for the cloth but the blue trim on the doors and dash just ruin the whole interior for me.

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My build considerations, as of now:

4 Door
2.7 automatic
SAS
Shadow Black Top
Leather Seats (powered)
High Pkg
Connected Built-in Nav

Badlands is $59,645
Wildtrak is $57,050

I'm planning on going the Wildtrak route. For me, regardless of trim, I prefer aftermarket options for the bumpers/winch integration and frame mounted rock sliders. I'll get Weather Tech floor liners. I really don't see myself needing the quick disconnect sway bar, but there will be aftermarket solutions for a quicker, manual disconnect if needed. Realistically for me, I won't need a complete hose-out interior.

Anyway, I don't think anyone can go wrong with whatever they choose. They only have to choose what best fits their needs and feel good about their choice, then get out and enjoy it! :)

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The main reason I am building up a Black Diamond is because I don't like the WildTrak interior. If I could just get the 12 inch screen in the BD it would be perfect for me.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did u get to sit on the MGV? If like to know if it has a sticky feel to it or smooth like the leather?
Did not get to sit in it but the MGV has a soft leather like feel to it and when you give it a squeeze it feels real similar to my leather in the King Ranch . It does have a more tauntly stretched feel than leather but far greater quality than the fake( MB-Tex) leather the wifes past two Mercedes have had . The Mercedes leans more to the feel of old style vinyl where the MGV is very close to real leather .
Sponsored