First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I built a BL, OBX and WT with the exact same main features/options that I want and a few extras. There are some differences in gray vs black plastic, G.O.A.T. Modes, and sway bar, that couldn’t be avoided but they all have:

4dr
Sasquatch
MIC Top
Hd Steel Bumper
Leather
Floor Liners
2.7 Ecoboost
10sp Auto
Lux Pkg
Towing Pkg
Rock Rails. (Wanted to add tube steps instead but not available on BL)

with that being said, and selecting the Finance vs Lease option, the cost for each is as follows......

BL=$61,395
OBX=$59,285
WT=$58,930

If you’re ok with the interior color of the WT, which I think looks nice, and it’s MGV sandstone portions and black onyx leather portions, and you don’t mind not having sway bar disconnect then WT gives you more bang for your buck......to the tune of $2,475. My dilemma was more between OBX and WT, but I like the interior colors of the WT vs OBX and the sport Mode availability and I save $355 over the OBX.
Sponsored

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I always build OBX and WT with the leather interior and OBX with Sasquatch, but I'm happy leaving BL with the MGV and the standard 33s. Lux package, towing, MIC roof, 2.7L, auto, tube doors are the main common options. This ends up making my OBX build and WT builds more expensive than my BL build.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The wording used in some of Ford's original release literature refers to BL, BD, and FE underbody protection as heavy duty bash "plates" and the option for others as bash 'plate." So that implies there is a difference. The wording in many conversations since then does not make that plural/singular distinction, so I would say it is one of the many details Ford has failed to be clear on.
Yep, I get it. I was just trying to add all the features I ordered on my WT and check the cost differential between the three when comparing apples to apples. I was surprised to see that the BL cost about 5% more (nearly $2500) for virtually the same vehicle and options as the OBX and WT.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally thought OBX but hated the seat colors. Went Badlands and the MGV in black.
I'm with you. The OBX interiors totally turned me off and into BL. I do like the BD interior best, but I would need to squatch it and don't want to wait.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you. The OBX interiors totally turned me off and into BL. I do like the BD interior best, but I would need to squatch it and don't want to wait.
Because you want the manual?

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because you want the manual?
Just to get the look I want, I don’t like the tire/wheel options on the BD. I would have to squatch the OBX too

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm, so I'm not alone! I am stuck on Interior. I am ok with the two tone dash and seats of the WT, but I sure like the Marine Grade Vinyl. :unsure:

Alone.jpeg
Who’s the white chick?
Sponsored