MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
An alternative would be to wait until Armorlite releases their replacement washout floor. From what I've seen of Armorlite floors on Jeeps there's a good chance it'll be better than OEM, but it'll probably be a while before they're ready.
So with Armorlite do you cut holes in your carpeting to access the drain holes?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AK007

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! I'm most likely ordering a set anyway but would love to have that part figured out too.
I went to a dealer over the weekend and looked at a Badlands and it looks like the flooring isnt glued down and just sits over the sheet metal. I used a little Gorilla Spray adhesive to hold the vinyl flooring under the rear passenger seat down.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome. I can’t even find this in stock right now without $900 after shipping with drain plugs. Ugh

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm at the point of maybe undertaking this project. I came across another post that detailed disassembly of the front seats. It was way too convoluted. At 49 seconds in you video, you are lifting the front passenger seat out. Is it just 4 bolts and the power connector for seat warmers?

You also alluded to this:
" One thing I wish I knew before hand is both the carpet and vinyl floor both have a sound deadening rubber underneath. "
Is the sound deadening rubber attached to the underside of the vinyl? Does it adhere to the bottom of the floor pan? Or is the only thing holding the floor liner in are the clips on the periphery and the drains?

Sponsored
OP
OP
AK007

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm at the point of maybe undertaking this project. I came across another post that detailed disassembly of the front seats. It was way too convoluted. At 49 seconds in you video, you are lifting the front passenger seat out. Is it just 4 bolts and the power connector for seat warmers?

You also alluded to this:

Is the sound deadening rubber attached to the underside of the vinyl? Does it adhere to the bottom of the floor pan? Or is the only thing holding the floor liner in are the clips on the periphery and the drains?
Hey there, I cant remember exactly how many bolts as its been sometime but I do remember for the plastic covers around the front and rear seat bracket rails have tiny screws which were a pain to take out and put back in.

The sound deadening I used had adhesive that sticks to the metal floor board of the Bronco. They vinyl flooring does come with some padding/sound deadening rubber underneath it as well.

The only thing that holds it down are the drain plugs, the console, and the rear seatbelt brackets. I fold the rear seats all the time so I've been having trouble keeping that part down and tried gorilla glue spray adhesive but it keeps coming up under the rear passenger seat. I looked at a badlands at the dealer and my install looks correct but for some reason, their vinyl floors stay in place? I'm going to try a different adhesive in the spring.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey there, I cant remember exactly how many bolts as its been sometime but I do remember for the plastic covers around the front and rear seat bracket rails have tiny screws which were a pain to take out and put back in.

Thanks for the response. Does the front seat removal look something like this?

OP
OP
AK007

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the response. Does the front seat removal look something like this?
It does, except I dont see them removing the 4 plastic covers on the corner of each seat rail and on the WT the seats are auto. Otherwise looks the same from what I remember.
Sponsored