Sponsored

WildTrak

Deleted member 10076

Don't really here much about the Wildtrak model but who is getting that model and who would have any info?
Sponsored

Sponsored

D.Hess

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My preorder was a Badlands, but I'm going to change to WildTrak. Now I've got color issues. I wanted Cactus Grey, but the Iconic Silver is really growing on me. My daughter loves the Velocity Blue.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10076

My preorder was a Badlands, but I'm going to change to WildTrak. Now I've got color issues. I wanted Cactus Grey, but the Iconic Silver is really growing on me. My daughter loves the Velocity Blue.
I started Cactus gray then silver came up but I decided to stay Cactus

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak std bumper comes with fog lights. If you get the optional “capable” bumper, does that come with fog lights?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak std bumper comes with fog lights. If you get the optional “capable” bumper, does that come with fog lights?
You lose the foglights and rumor has it the switch and wire harness that goes with it.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't really here much about the Wildtrak model but who is getting that model and who would have any info?
I ordered a WildTrak 4-door with the 2.7 and Modular hard top. I felt it gave me all of the things I was looking for. Did not order the Lux option but am considering adding it to my order

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with the WikdTrak 4dr, modular bumper, Lux, Leather, in Antimatter Blue. Comparing apples to apples against the Badlands with all the above options and a few others you’ll save almost $2500.
Sponsored