Sponsored

Will 2021 order roll over or need new 2022 order?

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I needed to update the order to 2022. Dealer says Ford told them it will just rollover and only need to enter a new order if changes are needed. Can someone clarify? Thanks!
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Never trust a dealer when the answer they give you is the laziest possible answer. Also don't most dealers for any other circumstance either, but especially if they are trying to skip out on work that doesn't directly line their pockets.

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Never trust a dealer when the answer they give you is the laziest possible answer. Also don't most dealers for any other circumstance either, but especially if they are trying to skip out on work that doesn't directly line their pockets.
Thats why Im asking. Do you know the correct answer? When I log into the Ford website, my order shows as a 2022 now. But I want to make sure I dont need to have the dealer submit an actual 2022 order.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It rolls over with a priority code of 99(do not build).
You need to convert the order with your dealer with an assigned priority code of 10-19

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure they send you a new DORA so you can confirm your build and priority code. And don't forget to get an updated and signed purchase agreement per Ford.

Reactions: fv9

Sponsored
OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I conveyed your points AND info from the Ford Bronco FAQ that makes it pretty clear we have to reconfirm. He still says that is not correct, only need to resubmit if there are changes. Calling Ford now.

Last edited:

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s been proven time and again that B6G has better information than most salespeople

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s been proven time and again that B6G has better information than most salespeople
No question. A bit maddening after I sent all of the info to him and he still says no need.
Sponsored