Sponsored

Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods?

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Believe it or not, if one of the objectives is to have your Bronco look 'better in comparison', this guy's ride is gonna get more thumbs up from the general public than yours or the rest of the wheel/tire gatekeepers who think anything larger that 17 inch wheels is sacrilege. But it's hard to explain stuff like that to people who literally live in their own echo chamber.

While 24 inchers may be too big for my personal preference, the man asked a technical question about rubbing... Not a poll about whether you like it or not. It really just amazes me when I see people clicking, reading, and responding to stuff like this that they have zero interest in. But maybe this forum actually really does consist of a bunch of retired, older, crotchety people with nothing else to do with their time.

I read the thread bc it somewhat related to my goal of putting 22s on 38s on my Bronco. I don't click or read anything that involves off-road builds bc that's not my thing. But like another member said, it's just a shame you have to risk be eaten alive for asking a legitimate question because of all the purists on this forum.
Exactly , I look forward to seeing a variety of builds even if its "not my thing" . Their is really no end to what these trucks can become for each of us and that's exciting to watch and appreciate.
Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods? 9314D1A9-5506-4AC3-8BEA-A8FDD407475E

I see.....going for the old Amish buggy look

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, I just wanted to give a shout out to rich, chocolate Ovaltine!

Ha ha ha!!!! We all have our thing, and if you're happy in your car culture that's awesome!
Sorry...
Original Classic Malt flavor only!😍

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Believe it or not, if one of the objectives is to have your Bronco look 'better in comparison', this guy's ride is gonna get more thumbs up from the general public than yours or the rest of the wheel/tire gatekeepers who think anything larger that 17 inch wheels is sacrilege. But it's hard to explain stuff like that to people who literally live in their own echo chamber.

While 24 inchers may be too big for my personal preference, the man asked a technical question about rubbing... Not a poll about whether you like it or not. It really just amazes me when I see people clicking, reading, and responding to stuff like this that they have zero interest in. But maybe this forum actually really does consist of a bunch of retired, older, crotchety people with nothing else to do with their time.

I read the thread bc it somewhat related to my goal of putting 22s on 38s on my Bronco. I don't click or read anything that involves off-road builds bc that's not my thing. But like another member said, it's just a shame you have to risk be eaten alive for asking a legitimate question because of all the purists on this forum.
[/QUOT
Exactly , I look forward to seeing a variety of builds even if its "not my thing" . Their is really no end to what these trucks can become for each of us and that's exciting to watch and appreciate.
this look seemed tired out 5 or 10 years ago, but to each his own. Do the even sell these anymore?

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not. It doesn't make the car unsafe on the road. You just don't like how it looks. I don't like rhino liner paint jobs or those angry eyes thing on jeeps, I don't like accent paint jobs where they paint all the lift components, I don't like chrome, I don't like.... see.

If it made the car unsafe, totally different chat. Stanced cars are unsafe. This person just wants big rims. Doesn't the bronco come with a 20 inch option? Does the wrangler? I forget.. I know the f150 does. I know the tahoe and I think the expedition can come with 22s. It's not that crazy. Let them have fun. You sound like someone's cranky grandpa.
They are wheels, not rims.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think Henry Ford would understand, as he put 24's on the Model T
Ford Bronco Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods? 9314D1A9-5506-4AC3-8BEA-A8FDD407475E
Every time I talk about big wheels some dude got to pull Henry Fords 24s out their ass :ROFLMAO: Let me tell you something, let me tell you something about Henry Ford. Henry Ford was good man, but Henry Ford was limited by his technology just like Ironmans daddy. If you wanna talk about Henrys wheels you better some wood spokes on your Bronco!
Ford Bronco Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods? 1621797212403

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every time I talk about big wheels some dude got to pull Henry Fords 24s out their ass :ROFLMAO: Let me tell you something, let me tell you something about Henry Ford. Henry Ford was good man, but Henry Ford was limited by his technology just like Ironmans daddy. If you wanna talk about Henrys wheels you better some wood spokes on your Bronco!
Ford Bronco Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods? 1621797212403
Henry Ford was not a good man.

He was revolutionary and built cars that caused the country to go away from horses and changed how we did things.

he made affordable cars (after many failed start ups, failed vehicle attempts, etc)

he was racist, anti Semitic, didn’t trust the Dodge brothers due to their red hair, screwed over the dodge brothers, purposely tanked the Ford stock value to screw investors, hired a criminal to be his security, orchestrated the Ford Massacre that killed four Ford employees that were striking, and treated his son Edsel like garbage before Edsel died in his late 40s due to stomach cancer.
Ford was the last to agree to produce equipment for the military and the last to sign a contract with the UAW.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Henry Ford was not a good man.

He was revolutionary and built cars that caused the country to go away from horses and changed how we did things.

he made affordable cars (after many failed start ups, failed vehicle attempts, etc)

he was racist, anti Semitic, didn’t trust the Dodge brothers due to their red hair, screwed over the dodge brothers, purposely tanked the Ford stock value to screw investors, hired a criminal to be his security, orchestrated the Ford Massacre that killed four Ford employees that were striking, and treated his son Edsel like garbage before Edsel died in his late 40s due to stomach cancer.
Ford was the last to agree to produce equipment for the military and the last to sign a contract with the UAW.
Sorry I know most of that but was really only trying to match the dialogue from Coming to America and make a joke. I think there is general consensus that if you lived as an adult before say 1940 and had ever even seen what a dollar bill looks like you were probably just the worst by todays standards.
Ford Bronco Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods? 1621800877113

Last edited:

Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wheels sure they'll fit. In theory you could fit up to about a 32" wheel.

Tires different story. Wheel size is irrelevant to what will "fit" the tires that go on them dictate fitment.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No need for a Bronco Warthog or a Bronco Raptor; nope, Ford is ready to launch the all new Bronco Donk!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will be done someday. Done right it will be cool. The key part is "done right".

Ford Bronco Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods? 7e9ea10f59a04eff14fcdef8cfb54c5e

Ford Bronco Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods? 7e9ea10f59a04eff14fcdef8cfb54c5e

Done wrong it will just be a travesty like this.
Destroying the vehicle to make it look like that will never be cool...
Sponsored