Sponsored

Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods?

QuitPlayinWithYourDingy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4 V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably. The base runs 30 inch tires from the get go so as long as you don't go too wide, I don't see a reason why not.
Sponsored

BeastMode666

Big Bend
First Name
Chels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jeep patriot sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would email companies that are coming out with aftermarket parts like 4 wheel parts and ARB and maybe some companies that make wheels like fifteen52 who already have rims available for the bronco, just not in that size.
That's a good idea. I signed up for literally all of their bronco parts updates.. I've been kind of window shopping around and there's not much to choose from past 18". Given the ford wait times right now though, I figure I've got a while to shop🤣

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not my cup of tea, but I don't mind the large rims on a street only 4x4. I've seen some really nicely done setups.
That stance crap, however, hurts my head

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
24" would fit with the right offset and not too wide . But just because you can do something does not mean you should.

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't discourage a community. A community is made up of lots of people. While it's not your style, you're definitely going to see SEMA builds and everything else on huge donkey kong rims and everything else. Just wait until you see the 12+ inch lifts. I want people to come have fun. This place can ONLY benefit from more people, more interest, and we might get more broncos! Thread not for you? Don't click it. OR, check it out and broaden your horizon. I plan on building a fucking war machine. I'm certain that people will laugh and think all kinds of stuff because big trucks have a reputation. Don't care. Not compensating for anything, just like mudding. I don't let that stuff bother me.

Everyone should be welcome here. Can't wait to see my first slammed 4 door on air ride. Life is short, do what you want, give everything 100% unless it's a blood drive.
I hope you build a war machine, so long as you’re not the next killdozer.

what’s your build from the factory?

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base should be able to fit 32" tires no problem and with lift go well beyond that.
The rubber band thing isn't my thing, but I'd assume there's a tire thats ~32" tall for a 24" wheel. That gives you 4" of sidewall.
Biggest thing is gonna be wheel width and offset. Seems most people who do the big wheels go crazy wide and thats where the rubbing comes in.
Oooof. I didn’t think of that. I don’t like wide. I think flares should serve there purpose and like a narrow European stance. Think 2002 M3, not wide body Hellcat.

but now that seems illogical, so big, narrow, no sidewall....

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Giant wherls are not my thing. But I married into a family that is really into car shows and "pavement queens" and I do understand.

Plus, the more different types of people getting Broncos, the more likely Ford will keep cranking these out for years to come.

But I will still make fun of it the same way @Rick Astley makes fun of those of us getting white and how a ton of people make fun of me for prefering steelies.😍

In my family, picking on you is a form of affection. But... If you don't add purple under belly lights and a humongous sub woofer, then you don't deserve 24" wheels.🤣

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
listen guy, you are on a forum and if you can't handle people voicing their opinions then just leave. You are spending all your time arguing with everyone's opinion. You actually sound like a cranky grandpa

1621708901870.png
You’re both doing the same thing.

bring it in, hug, one hand on each other’s well rounded bottoms, and whisper something nice.

Nice meme tho 🤙🏻

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just think this forum would benefit from being nice. That's all. No argument here. I agree that I don't like lots of stuff but you don't need to pick at a person asking a question. I'll see myself out :)
Etiquette and grace. That’s my new personal motto.

why ask why when it feels so good to ask why not?

write that down

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Giant wherls are not my thing. But I married into a family that is really into car shows and "pavement queens" and I do understand.

Plus, the more different types of people getting Broncos, the more likely Ford will keep cranking these out for years to come.

But I will still make fun of it the same way @Rick Astley makes fun of those of us getting white and how a ton of people make fun of me for prefering steelies.😍

In my family, picking on you is a form of affection. But... If you don't add purple under belly lights and a humongous sub woofer, then you don't deserve 24" wheels.🤣
What system are you or your sig other running?