Sponsored

Will Any Existing MY22's be Scheduled After 8/15?

jdjake

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 & 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi All! First post here; however, I've certainly enjoyed spending many hours reading through various threads over the past year. It's been great to see fellow enthusiasts mod and tweak to their Bronco to their liking!

Like the title states, I would like to know if anyone has any concrete news if existing orders would continue to be scheduled after August 15th (When the MY23 order banks re-open)? Reason being is that if all orders scheduled after 8/15 are MY23's I would like to ensure we re-order right away.

Thank you!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Scheduling for MY'22 will continue after 8/15. Not sure when Job1 for MY'23 will occur, but scheduling will happen up to 6 weeks before for MY'22.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Job 1 for MY23 is slated for 11/14, last production date for MY22 is 11/10. They'll be scheduling up until then. Calm down folks, there's alot of summer/fall left.

August 15th is when the order banks for MY23 open..they likely won't begin scheduling for MY23 until late September or early October.

OP
OP

jdjake

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 & 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Scheduling for MY'22 will continue after 8/15. Not sure when Job1 for MY'23 will occur, but scheduling will happen up to 6 weeks before for MY'22.
That’s some great news to hear as I was hoping I wouldn’t have to worry about a re-order on the dot on Aug 15th. Sounds like we can relax well into September! Thanks!

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn’t wait too long, scheduling starts 9/22 and job 1 is now 10/31.

https://www.fleet.ford.com/aemservices/edms/getChronicle?chronicleId=0900cad9802d86ea

MY22 Balance out date 10/28/22
MY23 Schedule start date 9/22/22
MY23 Job 1 date 10/31
Thanks for the current updated timeline. My answer above was lacking any official J1 date. I hadn't bothered to pay much attention to specifics as I have my Bronco and my original reservation is parked in '99 status.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's only a guess based on previous scheduling cadences but I would think the last scheduling for 22s will be on or around the order banks for 23s opening up on 8/15. If Job 1 for 23s is now 10/31 and this week is limited scheduling for 9/5 already- it would make sense the remaining production schedule will have been filled through October by August 15th. Ford appears to be almost two full months ahead when they do these monthly mass schedules.

What could be interesting is if we see a a huge increase in production of 22s being pushed in September and October. We won't likely know that until the last scheduling date for 22s- possibly around that 8/15 date/ week.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's only a guess based on previous scheduling cadences but I would think the last scheduling for 22s will be on or around the order banks for 23s opening up on 8/15. If Job 1 for 23s is now 10/31 and this week is limited scheduling for 9/5 already- it would make sense the remaining production schedule will have been filled through October by August 15th. Ford appears to be almost two full months ahead when they do these monthly mass schedules.

What could be interesting is if we see a a huge increase in production of 22s being pushed in September and October. We won't likely know that until the last scheduling date for 22s- possibly around that 8/15 date/ week.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ford left themselves a week or two of wiggle room for MY22 orders to slip and still fall in before MY23 J1 starts, and if for some reason they do have openings just fill with dealer stock.

I just don't see any scenario where a MY22 standard trim is scheduled after people convert their orders to MY23. Raptors and Everglades may get scheduled after MY23 orders open due to being different, as we've seen those both scheduled during non-scheduling weeks in the past.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wouldn't be surprised if Ford left themselves a week or two of wiggle room for MY22 orders to slip and still fall in before MY23 J1 starts, and if for some reason they do have openings just fill with dealer stock.

I just don't see any scenario where a MY22 standard trim is scheduled after people convert their orders to MY23. Raptors and Everglades may get scheduled after MY23 orders open due to being different, as we've seen those both scheduled during non-scheduling weeks in the past.
Yep. I'm guessing they open the 23 orders and schedule the last group of 22s at the same time. If this was going to be a smooth process, unscheduled 22 orders would be told to rollover to 23s before the order banks open back up on 8/15- creating at least an illusion that a 22 order's place in line is a thing... That would mean the last scheduling of 22s would have to happen the week before 8/15.

OP
OP

jdjake

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 & 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for all the feedback folks. Sounds like I'll keep an eye on when they are scheduling for the second week of August and reach out to my dealer then.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep. I'm guessing they open the 23 orders and schedule the last group of 22s at the same time. If this was going to be a smooth process, unscheduled 22 orders would be told to rollover to 23s before the order banks open back up on 8/15- creating at least an illusion that a 22 order's place in line is a thing... That would mean the last scheduling of 22s would have to happen the week before 8/15.
Basically what I was told when I called the Ford marketing line to check on my 2 door today. Not previewing, unscheduled clean…and likely to have to be reordered as a MY23 if I don’t hear anything in the next couple weeks. Per them.
Sponsored