Sponsored

Will any WildTrak w/ Lux be built before all the First Editions?

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak basically has 3 built in commodity constraints, and then if you go and add on lux and leather (like I did), I am wondering if any of those configs would be built before all the First Editions. Looking at what orders got pulled last week I am having second thoughts about my order and the potential that I will have to wait a very long time...

Ford Bronco Will any WildTrak w/ Lux be built before all the First Editions? why-did-you-have-to-pick-wildtrak
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak basically has 3 built in commodity constraints, and then if you go and add on lux and leather (like I did), I am wondering if any of those configs would be built before all the First Editions. Looking at what orders got pulled last week I am having second thoughts about my order and the potential that I will have to wait a very long time...
Even longer if you ordered a mod top like me. :cry:

*T2*

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the same boat with my order. I have no problem being patient, squirreling money away because , for me at least, it'll be totally worth it in the end. Stay positive!

OP
OP

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the same boat with my order. I have no problem being patient, squirreling money away because , for me at least, it'll be totally worth it in the end. Stay positive!
Trying to be, but now I am wondering if I could make do with a Badlands with high package and 33s.... đŸ€”đŸ˜‚

Sponsored

*T2*

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Trying to be, but now I am wondering if I could make do with a Badlands with high package and 33s.... đŸ€”đŸ˜‚
Key words my friend! "Make do" Will you truly be happy "making do"? Only your heart knows that answer! lol

OP
OP

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stop calling it First Edition. There is nothing first about it.
Oh I fully understand, which is why I am worried. If they are saying they have to spread building the "first" editions over the entire '21 Model year, why would they ever build a Wildtrak w/ Lux before a first edition?

FUJeep

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm an early reservation 7/14 date and I'm now contemplating pulling my MY22 Wildtrak with Lux and leather order (bc I was wanting the black mod top) and switching to the MIC top in an attempt to possibly get my Bronco a bit earlier. Is this possible even though I missed the first order by date?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I fully understand, which is why I am worried. If they are saying they have to spread building the "first" editions over the entire '21 Model year, why would they ever build a Wildtrak w/ Lux before a first edition?
Because they want to spread the stupidity around. 😁

Sponsored

*T2*

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm an early reservation 7/14 date and I'm now contemplating pulling my MY22 Wildtrak with Lux and leather order (bc I was wanting the black mod top) and switching to the MIC top in an attempt to possibly get my Bronco a bit earlier. Is this possible even though I missed the first order by date?
I think if I was getting the mod top with my Wildtrak, I'd stick with it and not change. You'll probably get it around the same time the Wildtrak MIC toppers get theirs or at the worst, not too long after. That being said, I've been known to be wrong!

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not sure what you mean by “missed the first order by date”, but let’s say you could change it... Again, all depends on allocations, commodities, time stamp and probably other unknown variables. I’m a 7/13 reservation priority code 13 (đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž), WT with MIC, high pckg, leather, towing, mod bumper and bash plates at a dealer with 21 MY21 orders allocated. No build email yet. Be patient. I’m staying positive that I’ll still get built this year, but let’s face it who knows at this point. If my MY21 gets built in September or October (or even later, up to December, at this point), and your MY22 gets built in January 2022, is there that big of a difference? You’ll probably end up with items I wish I would’ve waited and opted for. I changed my mod black to mic thinking it would be that significant of a build/delivery change. Who knows at this point. It’s all a guessing game. All I can really tell is that the Wildtrak is for some reason constrained and reservation timestamps don’t really hold a lot of weight.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They should’ve just called it “edition” like the Apple Watch. The “Ford Bronco Edition”

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Will any WildTrak w/ Lux be built before all the First Editions? 1619581165795
I really don’t think Lux is that much of a commodity constraint anymore ...maybe the leather seats..but it seems more the Sasquatch package is the culprit which both WT and FE both have Standard.

Its not on Goodyear’s end ..they are pumping out those Territory tires with no problems...so maybe a drivetrain component that goes with SAS

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should’ve just called it “edition” like the Apple Watch. The “Ford Bronco Edition”
or maybe First Addition ..for “additional” time to make
Sponsored