Sponsored

Will any WildTrak w/ Lux be built before all the First Editions?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep we are all in the same WT boat.... I contemplated changing my order but that just seems like a letdown and too be honest I want to be excited to get my bronco and not feel like I settled for my 2nd or 3rd choice....
So the waiting is the hardest part and we hope it will be all
Worth it..
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m not sure what you mean by ā€œmissed the first order by dateā€, but letā€™s say you could change it... Again, all depends on allocations, commodities, time stamp and probably other unknown variables. Iā€™m a 7/13 reservation priority code 13 (šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø), WT with MIC, high pckg, leather, towing, mod bumper and bash plates at a dealer with 21 MY21 orders allocated. No build email yet. Be patient. Iā€™m staying positive that Iā€™ll still get built this year, but letā€™s face it who knows at this point. If my MY21 gets built in September or October (or even later, up to December, at this point), and your MY22 gets built in January 2022, is there that big of a difference? Youā€™ll probably end up with items I wish I wouldā€™ve waited and opted for. I changed my mod black to mic thinking it would be that significant of a build/delivery change. Who knows at this point. Itā€™s all a guessing game. All I can really tell is that the Wildtrak is for some reason constrained and reservation timestamps donā€™t really hold a lot of weight.
You have a 7/13 reservation..more than likely a July build date..I predict FULL production will be 100% before Aug 1..that 2 week summer break in July Ford cancelled will make all the difference.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have a 7/13 reservation..more than likely a July build date..I predict FULL production will be 100% before Aug 1..that 2 week summer break in July Ford cancelled will make all the difference.
I like your optimism. I see a lot of folks hand wringing over how many can be built in a week, a month, etc. The number is +/- 60k for MY21, so I am focused on the total. Hopefully it works out.

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Will any WildTrak w/ Lux be built before all the First Editions? 1619613356673

Area 51 WT Lux MIC Leather --- I will believe it when it actually goes into production. Sending good karma out to everyone so they get theirs scheduled too.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just read where Ford expects to only build a 33% of the
ā€œreservations ā€œ for the model year 21.

Sponsored

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak basically has 3 built in commodity constraints, and then if you go and add on lux and leather (like I did), I am wondering if any of those configs would be built before all the First Editions. Looking at what orders got pulled last week I am having second thoughts about my order and the potential that I will have to wait a very long time...

Ford Bronco Will any WildTrak w/ Lux be built before all the First Editions? 1619613356673
On the Bronco Nation boards there are two WT - Lux package broncos posted that have build dates in June if that makes you feel better.

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford should develop the "Clue" edition Bronco at this point.....

What causes a delay....is it the Wildtrak with LUX package (like mine) or that Badlands with a sasquatch package?

Fairly reminiscent of "was it Col Mustard in the library with a gun or Mrs. Peacock in the kitchen with a candlestick?

Honestly, I don't know whether to shit or eat Twinkies when it comes to this truck anymore.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What do you if I now add the LUX to it? Iā€™m trying to learn if adding the LUX will significantly push me back or even to a MY22

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, canā€™t say I understand it, but my daughter got her build date;
Ford Bronco Will any WildTrak w/ Lux be built before all the First Editions? 2546A5ED-43BD-4801-921D-E3117B8F33B0

Skeech

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford should develop the "Clue" edition Bronco at this point.....

What causes a delay....is it the Wildtrak with LUX package (like mine) or that Badlands with a sasquatch package?

Fairly reminiscent of "was it Col Mustard in the library with a gun or Mrs. Peacock in the kitchen with a candlestick?

Honestly, I don't know whether to shit or eat Twinkies when it comes to this truck anymore.
Twinkies wont let you down!

Sponsored

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Will any WildTrak w/ Lux be built before all the First Editions? 2546A5ED-43BD-4801-921D-E3117B8F33B0

Area 51 WT Lux MIC Leather --- I will believe it when it actually goes into production. Sending good karma out to everyone so they get theirs scheduled too.
When was your res time and did you have tow. Otherwise thatā€™s my build with a 7/14 res

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When was your res time and did you have tow. Otherwise thatā€™s my build with a 7/14 res
7/21 reservation date, 1/21 order date, dealer priority grant and now my build week has shifted to 8/2

Bronchitis's

Badlands
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, MazdaCX-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a Badlands with Sas high package nothing yet 6/1/21 Reservation
Sponsored