Sponsored

Will Bimini tops be available and if so, will it be offered for a 4 door (big bend)?

Lisi08

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I did the build and price back in January there were accessory options at the bottom like roof racks, coolers, and mesh/canvas Bimini tops. I added that to my build for another $300ish. I asked my dealer about them in January when I placed my order and they didn’t seem to know anything about those accessories. He thought maybe it was something I would have to order after the car was built. Now that I am close to my production date (June 14) I revisited the build and price site to see if it was still an option and did not see any accessories even listed anymore. Does anyone know if the Bimini tops are going to be available and if so, will it be offered for a 4 door (big bend)?
Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to investigate and likely go aftermarket

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bestop Safari top that I have on my Jeep was $100. I’m not paying $300 for the one through Ford. The aftermarket will be flooded with these before most of us even get our rides. My guess is that the one through Ford is made by Bestop. They make all the Jeep OEM tops.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bestop Safari top that I have on my Jeep was $100. I’m not paying $300 for the one through Ford. The aftermarket will be flooded with these before most of us even get our rides. My guess is that the one through Ford is made by Bestop. They make all the Jeep OEM tops.
My bestop bikini top got used and abused for nearly 30 years and held up wonderfully. I’d fold it up and stash it under the rear wrangler bench when not using it.

Those guys did great work in the 80s-90s. I haven’t checked out any of their modern product personally is the quality the same?

Sponsored

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bestop bikini top got used and abused for nearly 30 years and held up wonderfully. I’d fold it up and stash it under the rear wrangler bench when not using it.

Those guys did great work in the 80s-90s. I haven’t checked out any of their modern product personally is the quality the same?
I’ve been running the same top every summer for about 5 years. No problems. I basically put it on in April/May and take it off Sep/Oct.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called my dealer (Stephens and they have 50 Broncos with VINs already) and I spoke to the head of parts and they already are ordering and starting to receive all types of Bronco accessories from customer orders. We didn’t discuss the Bimini top but it is listed in the catalog as are the other items so I’d assume it’s also able to be ordered now.

The only Biminis in the catalog are mesh and I’m waiting for a non mesh one which will keep rain out.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called my dealer (Stephens and they have 50 Broncos with VINs already) and I spoke to the head of parts and they already are ordering and starting to receive all types of Bronco accessories from customer orders. We didn’t discuss the Bimini top but it is listed in the catalog as are the other items so I’d assume it’s also able to be ordered now.

The only Biminis in the catalog are mesh and I’m waiting for a non mesh one which will keep rain out.
I'd love to see something from Ford about the status of the accessories that vanished from the price lists (not the B&P). Especially that canvas bimini.

Cancelled, delayed, what?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd love to see something from Ford about the status of the accessories that vanished from the price lists (not the B&P). Especially that canvas bimini.

Cancelled, delayed, what?
Update would be nice on accessories. Bimini in canvas and the slide tailgate amongst other things.
Sponsored