RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s seems a dozen F 150 were stolen in Edmonton/Canada over the last week. Will Bronco’s be next ? As there is a demand for this vehicle in short supply ,the reality of theft could be real. Apparently thieves stand outside your house and amplify/transmit the signal from your key fob to start the vehicle. Ford needs to add some type of manual disconnect to the engine . What kind of other protective measures can you do other then lock your vehicle in the garage. Short of a car alarm & GPS tracker not sure what else you can do. Call me paranoid but i live in a small town and if i have to go to the big city, i rent a car. Any thoghts ?
Ford Bronco Will Bronco Make The List / Top Ten Stolen F4EA8D64-A519-4D60-BF5F-CD863B1083D7
Sponsored

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They make signal blocking key boxes. That and a gun are the two best ways to prevent car theft.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Almost guaranteed. My understanding is that most go to the middle east. Can you imagine how much a rich oil sheik would pay for a new Bronco?? Get your Faraday pouches and block those signals.
Sponsored