Sponsored

Will changing to the mid package add more time to my order?

broncocaleb

Badlands
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys so I just ordered my bronco last week. ( I know I’m very late) I got a black diamond. My dealer told me to order it as basic as possible to get it faster. Do y’all think if I upgrade to the mid interior package that it would make a significant different in the time for me to get it?
Also what if I just changed the order to the badlands? My dealer said the badlands will take much longer to get, but I really like the idea of the sway bar disconnect and front locker. What’s y’all’s opinions?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No. By the time they get around to building yours, all the constraints on basic things should be a distant memory. Assuming the world doesn’t end first. :LOL:

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree with other comments here. If you are already waiting, get what you want. The dual climate control on the Mid package keeps my wife happy. Highly recommend.

As a side note, I work in the industrial computer space and there are new semiconductor constraints daily/weekly. It's a complete crapshoot on what will be next so you might as well get in line for what you really want.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Assuming you ordered the soft top, your order could get pulled very quickly. My dealer had a non res. no option BD that was ordered, built and delivered within a month. If you are set on a hardtop you might as well option it as you like because the other constraints are minor in comparison.
Sponsored