Sponsored

Will Enough Customers Switch to Soft Tops?

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well.......made the switch to soft top. Took alot of thinking, reviews from actual owners and seeing the flow of hard tops. Add in the main reason I want a bronco is to take the top and doors off and realizing I really don't have anywhere to put the hard top lol.
I wish I knew taking another 1 out of my 2 sins (squatch and 2.7) would ensure a MY21…Already switched from Hard to Soft top
Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not 100% sure yet, but I’ll probably be switching to a JEEP! @Ford-sucks

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I doubt it. From what I have seen on the Bronco6G build spreadsheets, most Wildtrak orders are MIC. Looking at the two aftermarket options, $2500 falls way short of the $6,000-$8000 cost. I think some WT orders will shift to BL and OBX to get their truck built while keeping the better interior trims. I expect to see a bunch of switches to MIC BL and OBX with High Package. Ford would get more takers if the broke out the incentives individually.

While at first glance, the MIC seems to be the biggest constrained commodity, the 2-door vs. 4-door breakout makes all the difference. I'll be following Tim Bartz's livestreams, looking for how fast the WT constraint moves.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that we’ve resurrected a post from a year and a half ago, and hard tops are still constrained I think we can confidently say the answer to the original question is:

Absolutely not.
Sponsored