Sponsored

Will Ford give us 2023 info prior to the order banks opening?

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am wondering when Ford will change the build and price to 2023, So we can figure out any changes. I am pretty certain of what I would order, but like so many, I do want to see the colors, price changes etc. I will be bummed if they open the ordering on 08/15 and they do not give us a little time prior to pull our hair out some more. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
B&P won't be up on 8/15. You will have the dealer order guide available which will show all options available. The order guide doesn't have prices, but the dealer will. If you wait for the B&P to order, you could be waiting a long time. I'm placing my order on 8/15.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We aren't going to have either on 8/15. Order dates are going to push back at least a month just like the Maverick. To much backlog still.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

We aren't going to have either on 8/15. Order dates are going to push back at least a month just like the Maverick. To much backlog still.
That's good news...can you site your source for this info?

OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
B&P won't be up on 8/15. You will have the dealer order guide available which will show all options available. The order guide doesn't have prices, but the dealer will. If you wait for the B&P to order, you could be waiting a long time. I'm placing my order on 8/15.
I can live with that, I am pretty set on my build, as long as the price increase isnt stupid, then I go to plan B.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's good news...can you site your source for this info?
Pure speculation. But seeing as the Maverick pushed back a month and a half two days before the projected order date it feels like a given.

The only vehicles that kept the date are the other less ordered cars like the Bronco Sport, Ranger (will be uber popular next year), explorer and then the F150 and transits are already open.