Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, with all the late availability options that I am interested in and white top in 2022, I have three choices. Settle for much less than I want in 6 months, wait for most of what I want some time around a year from now or wait until 2022 and hope Ford doesn't alter the deal further to get what I really want.

Considering that there are already people likely waiting until 2022 with late reservations, will Ford honor my day 2 reservation in 2022?
Sponsored

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also a day 2. Currently plan on my initial reservation (to get 85% of the truck I want) THEN I may wait til Dec and submit another reservation for MY 22. Not sure how Ford will handle reservations made after their Sept deadline. Has anyone seen/read /guess how that will work?

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a first night reservation and was curious about this as well. As of now, I’m still planning on 2021 even with the late availability stuff but starting to wonder if it would just be better to wait

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. Day One reservation, but I want a white hard top. We've already waited long enough. First World Problem, but I'm really disappointed with Ford for announcing white top may be an option for MY '22 on the eve of B&P, and may have to start the whole process all over again.

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe any of the twitter folks can send a tweet to Mike Levine and see about an option to defer 2021 reservations to 2022 and keep their place in line because of these late availability changes. Doesn't seem like too much to ask to me but who knows the way this is all going.

I'm likely going to be late 2021 anyway since I want that pull-out tray and possibly the painted top.

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Considering that there are already people likely waiting until 2022 with late reservations, will Ford honor my day 2 reservation in 2022?
If you want a 2022 go ahead and make a new reservation now. If you don’t convert your original reservation by Jan 31 with whatever options are allowed in the order guide at that point, your reservation will be cancelled.

It’s not realistic to think Ford is going to set up some kind of impossible to administer hold system for people that don’t like what they see option wise by Jan 31.

OP
OP
TXRancher

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want a 2022 go ahead and make a new reservation now. If you don’t convert your original reservation by Jan 31 with whatever options are allowed in the order guide at that point, your reservation will be cancelled.

It’s not realistic to think Ford is going to set up some kind of impossible to administer hold system for people that don’t like what they see option wise by Jan 31.
Or I can just get something else and Ford can do without my money. It is not my fault Ford can't get their promised product to market without making popular features late availability.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
My reply may read as brusque but I believe it’s correct. Expecting anything else is not likely to work out.

I’m very disappointed in Ford’s rollout (most significantly because they actually lied about production order) and I don’t know if I’ll pull the trigger. End of the day they don’t care - they are not an end consumer focused Company and are not well run.

This is a very hot product that will assuredly sell out first year and probably second year regardless of the rollout stumbles. All we can do is weigh the pros and cons and act accordingly.
Sponsored