Sponsored

Will Ford Raise Pricing In January Due To Supply Issues ?

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably not in January, but expect price increases throughout the year, the price you order at will likely not be the price on the sticker when it arrives. This is Ford's way, they raise prices quarterly, not a huge increase, but noticeable. Also the last 2 weeks of 21 production will likely get an increase. This way when the 22 comes out they'll announce it didnt' go up much even if it's a grand higher than the first 21 was.

For orders though, you're price protected so you get the price it was when you ordered, not the price on delivery, dealer is reimbursed if it's sold to the same name as ordered under.
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am worried about this only because of the WT which would be the only one affected (and FE I suppose)

It is the only trim whose price was lowered due to the Painted top not being available. If they become available before orders... I would not be surprised to see them raise the price back up.

But as for everything else... maybe starting 2022, but for the 2021s. That would be a real jerk move.... more than any other ones they have done.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford has a better way to raise prices. Instead of overtly raising them, they just reconfigure the options, or drop something while leaving prices the same. i.e. Instead of the 6 tie downs in the '19 Rangers they went to 4 in the 20's. And in '21 they moved the rear sensing system, and the 110 outlet to stand alone options instead of including them in the "Ford 360 option" for the Ranger XL trim level. The Package cost $635 in '20 with those 2 options included. It still cost $635 in '21 without them. They're sneaky that way. :)

Sponsored

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford raises prices it will be like $300. If you can't afford an additional $300 then get a parttime job. You have a solid 8 months to save $300 with your 2nd job.
Now you sound like a salesman at a dealership. Like if Ford doesn't get that extra 300.00 ( or anything more) there going under. At this point with any price increase FORD can suck it for all the s*** Ford has done so far.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, the dealers might but not Ford. They are trying to compete with Jeep and if they start raising MSRP's they may not look nearly as good in comparison.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm more worried about how much gas and electric cost will go up in the next couple of years than what Ford is going to do before I place my order in January .

Sponsored
OP
OP

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why ask a question that no one can definitively answer? Just sit back, enjoy the holidays and wait until the order banks open up. ??
It was a survey question. I don't expect people to answer for Ford.

MardiGrasTexan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With Ford announcing a change to reservation ordering until January due to a "Roof Supply Issue" do you expect Ford to change pricing again before time of reservation ordering? It seems the goal post keeps moving with new announcements.
Ford has made it abundantly clear they're listening so please stop talking!

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are not going to raise prices until end of 21 like I read above. They make a lot off the top through financing high rates to people that can’t or don’t get credit outside the dealership. People paying 5.9%-7.9% on loans for people that aren’t paying cash help the dealerships and pad fords margin.

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With Ford announcing a change to reservation ordering until January due to a "Roof Supply Issue" do you expect Ford to change pricing again before time of reservation ordering? It seems the goal post keeps moving with new announcements.
Probably beginning with those built as MY2022, whenever that starts.
Sponsored