Sponsored

Will Ford surprise us with Cheaper pricing??

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pineapple Pizza ?.

5472.jpg
You almost have me on this pizza. A touch less pineapple and a bit more ham and we'll be ok.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By the way, the consumer pays the tariffs, not the producer or the country that exports the product or material. Don’t let any politician tell you that China pays the tariffs we have on right now.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whats the chances Ford tweaks the Build and Price pricing and actually makes options and accessories a little cheaper?

Like in the survey that was released a few weeks back they had the Sasquatch package at $5,000. Whats the chance they actually make it $4,500 when its actually released?

I'm only asking because 1 I've never been involved in ordering a new released vehicle and 2 id love for them to tweak the prices so I can afford to buy more accessories like the modular front bumper, wench, and Auxiliary switches.
As much as I hope things are cheaper I highly doubt it. Ford knows they have a hit on their hand and like any business will take every opportunity to take our money down to the penny.

Ford Bronco Will Ford surprise us with Cheaper pricing?? 1600535240900

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Tremor package was about $4200, an optimist would say there's the cost of the Sasquatch

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t imagine Ford raising their prices after the survey, they want to be uber competitive with Jeep so I think prices are mostly set, depending on supply chain issues...

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree thats ridiculous. I also think there Bumper at $800 is crazy expensive as well. Theres aftermarket bumpers out there that are half the price that are nicer and built for a wench to mated properly so it looks good. Obviously not made for Bronco yet but they will be.

Ford Bronco Will Ford surprise us with Cheaper pricing?? 1600535240900
Agreed, and those rock rails they give ya look like i can break it over my knee.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Tremor package was about $4200, an optimist would say there's the cost of the Sasquatch
The $800 difference could be explained away by Ford as the addition of a locking front diff on the Bronco.

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope.

Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
By the way, the consumer pays the tariffs, not the producer or the country that exports the product or material. Don’t let any politician tell you that China pays the tariffs we have on right now.
Well that may be true but it "levels the playing field" for domestic product that was once being undercut in price.
Sorry, no pro China here.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not if a bunch of over excited people said yes to everything in thing in the survey.
That may play into it. I think some prices may go up and some down. For example, if many chose the MIC top at $700 and declined the painted top at whatever price that was, the painted top price might come down.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not pro China in any way. Bottom line, the economy is international and all of our vehicles have parts and raw materials sourced from all over the world. It’s just intellectually dishonest when politicians pretend China or Mexico or anyone other than the US consumer pays the price of a tariff levied against imports from another country. Most of these tariffs have not translated into more US jobs. They translate into suppliers from different countries being sourced and higher prices for US consumers. We have gained manufacturing jobs since 2010, but the pace of job growth has followed the economic trends, not a result of the recent trade war, based on the actual data. Covid has wiped out most of not all of the job gains of the last four years. Those jobs will hopefully come back as economic conditions improve and Covid is resolved. Politicians don’t create jobs, businesses do. I have never bought a new vehicle from a “foreign “ manufacturer, owned one used Camry we inherited form my wife’s grandparents. I always try to buy American, as long as the product is similar in price and quality (I will even pay a premium at times).
Sponsored