Sponsored

Will Ford surprise us with Cheaper pricing??

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whats the chances Ford tweaks the Build and Price pricing and actually makes options and accessories a little cheaper?

Like in the survey that was released a few weeks back they had the Sasquatch package at $5,000. Whats the chance they actually make it $4,500 when its actually released?

I'm only asking because 1 I've never been involved in ordering a new released vehicle and 2 id love for them to tweak the prices so I can afford to buy more accessories like the modular front bumper, wench, and Auxiliary switches.
Be careful buying a wench... they are often more trouble than they are worth... rent one instead
Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not pro China in any way. Bottom line, the economy is international and all of our vehicles have parts and raw materials sourced from all over the world. It’s just intellectually dishonest when politicians pretend China or Mexico or anyone other than the US consumer pays the price of a tariff levied against imports from another country. Most of these tariffs have not translated into more US jobs. They translate into suppliers from different countries being sourced and higher prices for US consumers. We have gained manufacturing jobs since 2010, but the pace of job growth has followed the economic trends, not a result of the recent trade war, based on the actual data. Covid has wiped out most of not all of the job gains of the last four years. Those jobs will hopefully come back as economic conditions improve and Covid is resolved. Politicians don’t create jobs, businesses do. I have never bought a new vehicle from a “foreign “ manufacturer, owned one used Camry we inherited form my wife’s grandparents. I always try to buy American, as long as the product is similar in price and quality (I will even pay a premium at times).
Certainly you have a distinct point of view.

tlowell01

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems pretty unlikely. They have already said deliveries will push into ‘22, so if their factory is scheduled to be at full capacity, why would they lower prices to drive incremental sales that they couldn’t fulfill anyway?

CFD288

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats the chances Ford tweaks the Build and Price pricing and actually makes options and accessories a little cheaper?

Like in the survey that was released a few weeks back they had the Sasquatch package at $5,000. Whats the chance they actually make it $4,500 when its actually released?

I'm only asking because 1 I've never been involved in ordering a new released vehicle and 2 id love for them to tweak the prices so I can afford to buy more accessories like the modular front bumper, wench, and Auxiliary switches.

Hahahahhahanabbabahahhahaaaa!! Good one!! ???. Sugarplum and fairytale dreams.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the prices are pretty much set.

Some things seem reasonable. Like the items in the Sasquatch package would be around $4500-$5000 aftermarket, especially if you get those items installed. But with the Sachqatch you get them under warranty.

But there's still much we don't know until build and price.

Like others have stated, I hope the Ford opens up an a la carte option for certain things, but I even have my doubts about that .
Sponsored