Sponsored

Will I need new UCA after 1" leveling kit on Sasquatch Bronco?

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I plan on doing a 1” leveling kit for my Sasquatched Bronco so I can fit 37” tires. Is it recommended to change the Upper Control Arms for the difference in height? Just looking for opinions here. I don’t plan on doing major rock crawling, just some basic off road desert running
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on doing a 1” leveling kit for my Sasquatched Bronco so I can fit 37” tires. Is it recommended to change the Upper Control Arms for the difference in height? Just looking for opinions here. I don’t plan on doing major rock crawling, just some basic off road desert running
Stock UCA is fine for 1". However, the tires will probably rub on crash bar stub, SORB gusset, and rear inner fender unless you make other changes.

OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stock UCA is fine for 1". However, the tires will probably rub on crash bar stub, SORB gusset, and rear inner fender unless you make other changes.
I’ll deal with the rubbing issues when they get installed but I want to make sure I know what to do about control arms before it all goes on. If I need em, I’ll put em on during the whole thing and get it done in 1 shot. If I don’t need them, then I'm good to go

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You won't need them for 1", the lower arm adjustment is enough to get the alignment back to spec. for camber.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even with the 1" Level lift the 37s will most likely rub somewhere. Not a lot of articulation or bouncing around.

I would recommend a 2" Front and Rear Spacer if you want to keep the Sasquatch Bilsteins. Or a Coil-Over kit. Then add UCAs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Even with the 1" Level lift the 37s will most likely rub somewhere. Not a lot of articulation or bouncing around.

I would recommend a 2" Front and Rear Spacer if you want to keep the Sasquatch Bilsteins. Or a Coil-Over kit. Then add UCAs
The guy installing the lift said about the same thing. So he recommended a 1.5 level lift front and back.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have 37"s on a 1" level on my First edition. Worst rubbing was on the factory rock bars. I shortened them and reinstalled. Some rubbing on a tight turn under full articulation but it's manageable.

I went with -12mm offset wheels and that caused more of my rubbing issues. My buddy has a wildtrack sas, with the same tires on stock wheels and had almost no rubbing issues.

Ford Bronco Will I need new UCA after 1" leveling kit on Sasquatch Bronco? bronco tinted

OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have 37"s on a 1" level on my First edition. Worst rubbing was on the factory rock bars. I shortened them and reinstalled. Some rubbing on a tight turn under full articulation but it's manageable.

I went with -12mm offset wheels and that caused more of my rubbing issues. My buddy has a wildtrack sas, with the same tires on stock wheels and had almost no rubbing issues.

Ford Bronco Will I need new UCA after 1" leveling kit on Sasquatch Bronco? bronco tinted
Did you need a brake light extension to fit the 37" tire on the back?

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you need a brake light extension to fit the 37" tire on the back?
I test fit it with the 37" Ridge Grappler and the -12mm offset wheel and it fit. The brakelight was tight but visable. I put the Rough Country tailgate reinforcement bracket, spare relocation bracket 3rd brakelight relocation bracket on it. But i'll be honest the finish on the Rough Country parts is aweful. It's been on about a month and all the hardware is rusting, and there are spots all over the brackets that the finish has failed and rust is coming thru.

OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I test fit it with the 37" Ridge Grappler and the -12mm offset wheel and it fit. The brakelight was tight but visable. I put the Rough Country tailgate reinforcement bracket, spare relocation bracket 3rd brakelight relocation bracket on it. But i'll be honest the finish on the Rough Country parts is aweful. It's been on about a month and all the hardware is rusting, and there are spots all over the brackets that the finish has failed and rust is coming thru.
Once parts come out for the bronco raptor, I’ll be going with factory 3rd brake light and tailgate reinforcement.

0F436E41-8CED-4A69-A081-B50CCF184656.jpeg

Sponsored

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Once parts come out for the bronco raptor, I’ll be going with factory 3rd brake light and tailgate reinforcement.

Ford Bronco Will I need new UCA after 1" leveling kit on Sasquatch Bronco? 0F436E41-8CED-4A69-A081-B50CCF184656
Oh hell yeah, that looks awesome. I'm taking all the Rough Country stuff off my Bronco this week and sending it back.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
You should be able to get away with 1" lift & 37's, very minimal rubbing with some wheel spacers if using stock wheels.

OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You should be able to get away with 1" lift & 37's, very minimal rubbing with some wheel spacers if using stock wheels.
Do you happen to know what offset I need to stick out maybe an inch?