Will Lariat Ranger 2.3 engine cover fit the Bronco?

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings Bronco fans.

My 2.3 Bronco looks like it has the mounting locations for the engine cover studs that comes on the 2.3 Ranger Lariat.

Are we thinking the Lariat Ranger engine cover will snap on granted I get the mounting studs?

There is some pretty flimsy wiring on top and would be nice to get something to seat over it and help protect it from splashes/mud.
Advertisement

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Bronco
Big Bend
Greetings Bronco fans.

My 2.3 Bronco looks like it has the mounting locations for the engine cover studs that comes on the 2.3 Ranger Lariat.

Are we thinking the Lariat Ranger engine cover will snap on granted I get the mounting studs?

There is some pretty flimsy wiring on top and would be nice to get something to seat over it and help protect it from splashes/mud.
I'm wondering the same thing. If it does, I will definitely pick one up for my Bronco.

Skip

Big Bend
First Name
Skip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 3500
Bronco
Big Bend
It fits with no modifications. Two studs hold it down.

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-stroke unicycle
Bronco
Badlands
Greetings Bronco fans.

I haven't taken delivery of the Bronco yet, but was planning on pulling the cover from our '19 Ranger Lariat to test fit it.

Modern engines are pretty darn ugly compared to carbureted engines of the past such as the FE 390 in my T-bird.

16999089_10210889673932301_5773862598150443016_n.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement