Sponsored

Will Lariat Ranger 2.3 engine cover fit the Bronco?

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings Bronco fans.

My 2.3 Bronco looks like it has the mounting locations for the engine cover studs that comes on the 2.3 Ranger Lariat.

Are we thinking the Lariat Ranger engine cover will snap on granted I get the mounting studs?

There is some pretty flimsy wiring on top and would be nice to get something to seat over it and help protect it from splashes/mud.
Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Greetings Bronco fans.

My 2.3 Bronco looks like it has the mounting locations for the engine cover studs that comes on the 2.3 Ranger Lariat.

Are we thinking the Lariat Ranger engine cover will snap on granted I get the mounting studs?

There is some pretty flimsy wiring on top and would be nice to get something to seat over it and help protect it from splashes/mud.
I'm wondering the same thing. If it does, I will definitely pick one up for my Bronco.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Greetings Bronco fans.

I haven't taken delivery of the Bronco yet, but was planning on pulling the cover from our '19 Ranger Lariat to test fit it.

Modern engines are pretty darn ugly compared to carbureted engines of the past such as the FE 390 in my T-bird.

Ford Bronco Will Lariat Ranger 2.3 engine cover fit the Bronco? 16999089_10210889673932301_5773862598150443016_n

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh No!! I just bought the Mustang ecoboost engine cover for my Bronco assuming it would fit.... I didn't consider I might need the Ranger version. I'll chime in after I test fit it. 😟

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh No!! I just bought the Mustang ecoboost engine cover for my Bronco assuming it would fit.... I didn't consider I might need the Ranger version. I'll chime in after I test fit it. 😟
I have a spare Mustang one laying around I might try too, but the lack of cover doesn't bother me either.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I see you're banned, but for anyone else, the Mustang cover is a no go. Way too many incompatibilities, least of which is the mountings points are completely different. It's a shame because it's a nicer cover than the Ranger.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

This might just be my opinion, but it just gives the rodents and squirrel’s somewhere cozy to sleep after they chew your also not included hood liner (high and Lux only) and use it for bedding as they explore your coil pack/ intake harness for caloric value. It looks fine without it on the 2.3. The 2.7 is another story.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! Where did you order it from? Also, you had to order the two studs separately too?
I think everything was separate, the cover, two studs and two lock nuts. I got it from my Dealers parts dept. I can see if I can get the part number for you.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This might just be my opinion, but it just gives the rodents and squirrel’s somewhere cozy to sleep after they chew your also not included hood liner (high and Lux only) and use it for bedding as they explore your coil pack/ intake harness for caloric value. It looks fine without it on the 2.3. The 2.7 is another story.
what he said. I usually junk the covers anyway, so they beat me to it

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can see prices skyrocketing on these in the near future.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that picture the real result? Does it not look like a toupee on all that?
Sponsored