Sponsored

Will leather / vinyl interior hold up better than cloth interior?

OP
OP
Blitzjb

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not passing on something I really want just because it could be delayed. If I did that, I'd never be happy. I ordered what I want and if it takes too long, there are other vehicles I can purchase.
My current BMW is coming off lease in June. I need my Bronco ASAP. The outer beach is calling.
Sponsored

Ferreira703

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 VW R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally for me no cloth seats, I sweat to much in the summer I can only imagine the cloth seat soaking up the sweat off my back and the interior of the car smelling like a gym lockeroom overtime.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally for me no cloth seats, I sweat to much in the summer I can only imagine the cloth seat soaking up the sweat off my back and the interior of the car smelling like a gym lockeroom overtime.
Thanks for that image!

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here in AZ, the summer sun and heat make leather and vinyl unbearable for us. We got to check out the MGV a couple weeks back and at 3 in the afternoon, we couldn't even get in it. It was melt your skin hot. Leather is better, but over the years we've gotten rid of all leather interiors.

Cloth interior is one of the must haves for us when picking a vehicle...

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cloth interior is one of the must haves for us when picking a vehicle...
It's not so much of a problem up here so I have my choice and I always choose the non cloth option. That said, the WT cloth felt really nice, very tough feeling. Ugly as sin though. I can't speak for the lower trims, hopefully it's the same kind of cloth.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not so much of a problem up here so I have my choice and I always choose the non cloth option. That said, the WT cloth felt really nice, very tough feeling. Ugly as sin though. I can't speak for the lower trims, hopefully it's the same kind of cloth.
I get it... Today it will be 108 here. Cloth will be a get right in and get the A/C running and we'll be good. With leather and even worse the vinyl, we would be tap dancing around the hot ass seats for 15 minutes too.

We got to look at the OBX cloth seats and thought they looked very nice. For some people, the leather is luxurious and rich... We understand, it's in all high end vehicles. But we see it as expensive and annoying. ;)
Sponsored